Please read

Hello everybody!

As the title of this update says, please read, lets sit down and have a chat aye:

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, it has been a rough few weeks for me, emotionally and physically. Days have gone by with little sleep and squeezing writing in wouldn't be right.

I know my updates take time but I rather have you wait another week and get a good chapter than write a crappy one now that you can read within the next hour, you get me?

Anyway, the reason for this authors note is not to apologise for the lack of updates. It's to address some of your comments. I love that you guys are eager for a new chapter and politely asking will surely encourage me to make time to write it, but I will not react that way with comments like "UPDATE NOW!!!!". Excuse me, but when did I become your dog?

So stop that, it doesn't work that way. Comments like that will just make me say "fuck it" and not update. Y'all are Harry fans so you should be familiar with 'treat people with kindness' and 'be nice to nice,' so instead of buying shirts and pins, try actually live by it.

Again if you were one of the people saying 'please', I'm not talking about you, I actually appreciate you and will make sure there's a new chapter soon!

Emma out 😎

(Lol no

Love you all!

X Emma)