Chapter 2 - Reaction

Star Didn't Know Where To Go Since She Would Have To Leave The Forest To Get Back To Where She Lived. Having Her Home Be At An Unknown Lake With A Smooth Cliff And Cave. Star Was Worried What Those Ponies Will Do.

Back At The Library

"Pinkie Why Did You Chase Her?" Rainbow Dash Asked As The 5 Entered.

"I Have To Know And Be Friends With Everyone." Pinkie Pie Replied

"That Doesn't Mean You Have To Scare Her, Darling" Rarity Added

"But Didn't You Guys Notice Her Magic Skills." Twilight Added. "I Remember Seeing Her Before, She Was Using A Spell To Write The Words In The Air Instead Of Speaking Them.  I Do Not Even Know That Spell."

"Well I Think We Should Just Go On And Not Worry About It." Rarity Said In Reply Leaving The Library

"Wait, Rarity I Need To Show You Something!" Rainbow Dash Stated Zooming After Her

Star's POV

"I Finnally Made It Back." Star Stated In Relief Getting Back Home. "I'm Not Going Back To Ponyville Anytime Soon.  That Pony Could Have Been The End. It's Enough That I'm An Alicorn, But, And Alicorn With No Cutiemark?" Star Said Taking Her Cloak Off. Star Never Had Friends, She Stayed As Far As She Could From Other Ponies.

Back At The Library Currently Night

"What Is That Spell She Was Using?" Twilight Stated To Herself With Spell Books Surrounding Her. "And Why Wouldn't She Stop To Talk With Pinkie Pie, She's Nice." Twilight Said Thinking Aloud. "Next Time I See Her I Will Introduce Myself."

"Twilight Why Have We Been Going Here Everyday Recently?" Spike Asked As They Were Walking By The Farmer's Market.

"Because, Spike, I Need To Ask Someone Something And They Don't Come Everyday." Twilight Said In Reply

"Is It That Unicorn Pinkie Was Chasing, Didn't Rarity Say To Forget About Her." Spike Stated

"No, Totally Not Her It's, Um...." Twilight Told Spike Hastily "OH! There She Is!" Twilight Said Excited Galloping Over.

"Twilight, Wait For Me." Spike Stated Running After Twilight.

"Hi, I'm Princess Twilight It's So Nice To Meet You, I Have Some Many Questions!" Twilight Spoke Fast With Star Jumping And Writing Ahhhh In The Air.

"How Do You Do That Spell?" Twilight Asked Curiously But All Star Wrote Back Was 'No, I Won't Tell. Nor Will I Come To Ponyville Again!' With Star Walking Off "No But You Have To Stay." Twilight Stated Teleporting Infront Of Star.

'I Will Avoid This Town Like The Plague, Nobody Or You Will Tell Me What To Do!' Star Wrote Trotting To The Forest "But You Can't Leave." Twilight Protested. "This Town Is Great And There Is No Reason To Leave."

'Read These Words, I Won't Come Back!' Star Wrote In Which She Flew Not Caring If Twilight Saw And Having Her Be The Only One Who Saw.

"Wait? An Alicorn?" Twilight Said Aloud Confused.