5

1 year later

"Yo ray , baby girl you rolling or what ", Kingden said with a serious look . Raylen and kingden had started dating about 4 months ago . The sex was great and the money he gave her made her stay , while he did his dirty work . He could never keep it real with her , but she fucked around on the low as well .

"Why don't you ask that bitch you was with earlier ", she snapped while getting into the bed . It wasn't long before she found out she was pregnant but Kingden just thought it was mood swings but she was actually tired of all the stuff he was putting her through . She was 2 months but she didn't know what she wanted to do , she didn't wanna kill her baby but she wanted to continue to live her life .

"Bro why you tripping ?" , he asked getting in her face . " I'm gone need you to back the fuck up " , she said while putting her hands in the way . He threw the lamp to the wall and slammed the door . " You always on some bullshit ", he called out .

Raylen called her sisters and they were on the way to get her , she packed her a suitcase and put on her Nike slides. She pulled the suitcase , down the stairs and waited on them outside .

Kingden was on his phone yapping and talking shit . " the shit that we got going on gotta stop ", he screamed into the phone . The person on the other line said something and he hung up , he turned around and say Ray with her suitcase and he froze .

" Yo what the fuck is this ?" , he said while rushing to her grabbing her bag . He opened the door and threw the bag in the house . He grabbed her by the arm tightly while pulling her in . Pushing her on the chair , Raylen looked scared as hell .

Her phone started ringing but he had it in his pocket , " give me my phone " , she demanded . He took the phone out his pocket and read the name "Phillip " , he said out loud . He looked at Raylen as if he wanted to kill her . "That's probably not even my baby ", he thought .

Kingden threw the phone to the wall and watched it shatter . He walked upstairs and Raylen could hear the door slam . She heard a car horn and knew it was her sisters  , she grabbed her bag off the floor and left .

She got in the car and they seen her face , it was this sad look . Nobody bothered to ask what was wrong, that's what she get for messing with them older niggas . Raylen ain't nothing but 18 and Kingden was damn near the same age as their mother , this nigga was 30 years old .

They arrived at the house less than 15 minutes , everybody got out the car still not saying a word . "Since these bitches don't wanna say anything to me , I won't tell them I'm pregnant ", Raylen said in her head . She walked in her room slamming the door .

It was going on 9 o'clock and Winter was Tryna go fuck some nigga she been talking to named " Trey " , the nigga Was rich asf and if you knew her you knew she was all about that paper . She had just got out of the shower , putting lotion all over her body , she slipped on her burgundy velvet making sure not to put on any panties . Then she put on her chucky heels with the strap  & Her hair was all curly and pretty .

She got a text saying come outside , she smiled and headed to the door . She told Henny to lock the door after she walked out , jumping into the car. Trey eyes roamed her body , as he bit his lips " Damn winter , you teasing a nigga ", he said as he pulled off . All she did was laugh .

They pulled up to his crib and walked inside , she took off her heels and went into his big kitchen , grabbing two wine glasses out of the cabinet and getting a bottle of Dom Perignon Champagne , pouring it into the wine glasses .

He walked behind her , gently wrapping his arms around her waist while kissing her neck . She let out a moan and turned around to face him , she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his lips . He broke the kiss when he picked her up and carried her to the room . Kicking the door open , he laid her on the bed and started to kiss her inner thigh when he noticed she didn't have on any underwear .

He lifted up her dress a little more , sticking two fingers going in and out of her . He started to lick on her clit while still fingering her . "Oh my god " , she said while grabbing his head pushing his face further in . He was going and going none stop , he felt her about to climax so he stopped .

He unbuckled his pants and pulled down his boxers exposing his hard curved dick , Winter was a fan of those . He went in without warning , hitting her spot over and over . She screamed in pain as he hit her from the back , them back shots ain't no joke .

After another hour they were done , winter laid on him and rubbed his chest while he held her , he was starting to fall in love with her . He didn't want her to be just a girl he fucked he wanted to build and grow with her , he thought she was wifey material and he was sure gone get her pregnant .

They went to sleep after the movie they were watching went off .

Winter woke up to trey gone , she got up and walked out the room , she smelt food being being cooked . She walked in the kitchen and seen him making breakfast ," Goodmorning Handsome ", She said making him stop what he was doing .

He turned around and smiled at her , and gave her a kiss . He tooted up his nose and said " goodmorning , but I got some fresh tooth brushes in the bathroom closet . She laughed and told him she'd be back but on the inside she was embarrassed . She grabbed one of his shorts out of his closet and a pair of his boxers and went into the bathroom .

She turned on the shower water and jumped in , she used the Dove body wash and washed all over her body constantly . She loved the smell of the body wash , such a fresh smell .

After she was done she stepped out and dried off , putting on his boxers and t shirt , she grabbed a tooth brush and brushed her teeth .

She grabbed her phone and walked back into the kitchen where he was . He was so occupied on his phone that he didn't notice she had walked back in . " unun " , she cleared her throat and smiled when she got his attention . " I'm hungry ", she added . He looked at her as if she was handicapped . " your hands must don't work ? ", he asked .

She fixed her plate and sat down at the table , she nibbled on the scrambled eggs and looked at him who was already looking at her . " you must don't like my cooking ", he said and looked at her stank . " leave the cooking to me next time ", she said and continued to nibble.