6

"Winter are you sure you pregnant " , Hennessy and Erica asked . Raylen looked and rolled her eyes " well I'm pregnant and I know y'all see it in my face ", ray snapped . She couldn't lie because her face was fat and her baby bump was starting to show .

All four of the girls looked at Raylen as she began to cry , " I don't know what I'm gonna do , I don't want a baby right now , I still haven't experienced life yet ", she said through cries .

Cardi walked over and hugged her as she cried " it's gone be okay baby ", she said . "We are here for you and Winter both ", she added . Raylen got up and ran to her room , she couldn't imagine having a baby , she didn't know how to care for a baby . She wanted to be married before she even got pregnant because she wanted the father to be there , and Kingden wasn't really talking to her after the incident that happened , be turned her away every time she told him about a doctors appointment. Her world was slowly falling apart , she had no clue of what to do because she knew that their mom would be upset about her having an abortion . She was deep into thought when Winter came in and sat on her bed " you know we are both young Ray , but I don't want you to make any bad decisions with your baby , I'm gonna keep my baby and I want you to keep yours ", she said as she rubbed on Raylen stomach .

" I love you ", Raylen said to a winter . " I love you too Ray ", she said back while kissing her cheeks . "I'm gonna join you , I could use some rest " she said and slipped into the other side of the bed . They talked for a while and went to sleep .

Cardi and the rest of the girls went to Nate's house , Nate was a drug dealer who needed girls to do some work for him . He said if we got the job done we'd get 10k each .

They knocked on the door and was greeted by the bodyguard named Jr , suck a perv . They walked in and seen nick and some more dudes sitting in the living room discussing business . The dudes turned and faced them , giving them sexual faces . "Hey ladies ", nick said while smiling . He walked us to one of the room and the house and started discussing with us "I need y'all to take this Coke to the nigga Boonie on Clark street ", he said . They all nodded their head " We'll make sure to get it done ", they said before walking out .

Nate handed Hennessy the 3 bags of coke and they left . " okay so I'm trusting them to take the coke to Boonie and get the money ", he said to his men .

"Them was some sexy ass nigga , that was in there with Nate ", Erica said . They all laughed , and continued the mission .

They arrived at boonie's trap , they got out and noticed boonie was sitting on the porch with a chick on his lap . Boonie was a ugly ass nigga , only reason bitches fucked with him was because of his money , he basically paid for pussy .

"Excuse me , we here to drop this off to you for Nate ", Hennessy said . He looked up with a mug and whispered something in the girl ear she got up rolling her eyes and walked into the trap .

She later came back out with a bag of money , she walked up to Hennessy and snatched the coke and threw the money in her hand . " rude ass bitch " , she said to herself .

"Tell Nate it was nice doing business " , he said with a big ass grin on his face . Henny walked off switching as hard as she could , she looked back and wink . She knew he would be watching her walk away , she didn't want him , she wanted the money .

They got in the car and took Nate his money , " I'll hit y'all up tomorrow for some more business ", he said while giving them each 10k .

Erica ran in the house & started twerking . The rest of them joined , "we just some young fly bitches yeah " they sang as they danced .

Winter and Raylen came out the room and seen all the money they had . Their eyes got big " where did y'all get this money from ", winter said while playing in it . " we did something for Nate and he paid us all 10 thousand each ", Cardi said out of breathe .