newbie

As {you} walked onto campus she was swarmed by a large group of young bitchy looking girls

As {you} walked onto campus she was swarmed by a large group of young bitchy looking girls. One of which looked like a senior, the yard fell silent as the group stepped closer and closer to {you}. {You}'s heart was racing, having no clue of what was about to happen. She closed her eyes and looked down. The eldest of the group, Jane Montgomery, had been on suspension from the school for the last 3 weeks for pushing a freshman over in the cafeteria, the freshman (Hannah Dunwoody) hit her head on a table while falling and was sent to hospital. Jane inches closer until {you}'s head was practically resting on Janes stomach! {You} could feel Jane breathing over her, {you}'s hair slowly moving dye to the breaths on her head.
"Move it." Jane grabbed {you} by the shoulder and pushed her out of the way. {You} dropped all of her books on the floor in the progress of her tumble. The group of girls laughed, while the rest of the school continued to enter the school as if nothing had happened. Bust something happened. A boy wearing a knitted sweater and a pair of oversized baggy black trousers (that clearly didn't fit him because he had the belt on the tightest it could go.) walked over to her. He grabbed her and and a few of her books, {you} grabbed the rest.
"Are you ok?" The boy asked, lifting her up to her feet.
"Besides the fact I've been here for 30 seconds and I'm already the school laughing stock, I'm completely fine." She replied sarcastically.
"I'm Mike... W-Wheeler." He was nervous, he stuttered, "A-and you are?"
"I'm {You}" she let go of Mikes hand forgetting their fingers were still intertwined. She wiped her fingers on her floral dress, showing sarcastic disgust towards Mike. He followed, to make himself look less of a fool.
"Follow me, you're new so you probably don't have any fr-" He stops before he accidentally offends {you}.
"Ex-squeeze me?" {You} replied lightly punching Mike in the arm.
"I didn't mean it like that, I meant you've only been here about 2 minutes and I haven't seen you talk to anyone. Do you want to meet my friends or not?"
They both walk over to the hall where Mike and all his friends, his whole 5 friends, lockers were located. His locker was #176 and coincidentally {you}'s locker was #177, which was the locker directly to the left of Mikes. As soon as the couple walked nearer to the lockers 5 kids turned around and as of planned they all called "Mike!" Said one of the girls, (there were two) she was wearing a yellow T-shirt with denim 'mom' jeans and a matching denim jacket went up to {you} and offered a handshake.
"Hi! I'm Max, this is El, well Jane, eh, idk call her what you like!" She looked confused but she seemed very welcoming so {you} took her hand and shook it, introducing herself just as she did with Mike earlier. The other girl, El, Jane, whatever, was staring at Mike, not even acknowledging {you}'a presence.
"El, say hi to {you}! She's new" he leans closer and whispers, "Remember what we say when we meet someone new?" He steps back and let's El take the stage.
She looks at {you}, smiles, and turns back, admiring every last things she could about Mike.
A boy wearing a red, white and blue hat, a green underarmer and a yellow t-shirt on top, nudged El, reminding her to introduce herself properly. She rolled her eyes but continued to do anyway.
"Hello, I am Jane, nice to meet you." She said all of that while keeping her face as bland as physically possible.
"Nice to meet you Jane, I'm {you}" {you} put out her hand to shake El's but El denied and she went on to talk to Lucas. Lucas was wearing a burgundy sweater and a pair of dark blue denim trousers.
"Don't worry about her, she's kinda new too." Mike said to {you} reassuringly.
"It's fine, she just seems a little nervous."
The bell rings and everyone walks to class, some running because they're afraid of being tardy. The new group of friends on the other hand walk calmly, attempting a civil conversation up until they reached the classroom. They entered into a room labelled 'Mr. Clarke's Science Lab'. {You} double checked her schedule to see if she was in the right class, she was, she was slightly cheered up knowing she was in a class with her new friends.

authors note

hi my name is josie! i have some ideas prepared for the rest of this story, i have no ending but i do have some sort of plot i'm going to work around. i hope you like this, and if you want to see more, make sure to add this to your library and follow me, thank you so much for reading this it means the absolute world :) ♡