Chapter 1

The best thing about living in Los Angeles is all of things that you can do. It's always so busy here and you can always find something that will entertain you. The only thing I hate about living here is the traffic. It takes an hour to get somewhere that would usually take 15 mintues. I glanced at the clock and realized it's 9:00 a.m. I have to be at work in an hour. I grabbed my purse, locked up my apartment and headed outside. I jumped in my small cheverolet cruze. It's not the best car, but it's mine. When I arrived at work, I locked up my car and headed inside. I work at a clothing boutique called Plato's. The best thing about it is I work with my best friend Katelyn Moore. We actually met working here and we've been here for three years so far. We both love working with clothes. We have a lot of things in common, including the same music style. We're both die hard fans of Panic! At the Disco.

"Lia, I'm here!" Katelyn came running through the front door of the store, purse slinging around her shoulder.

"It's about time," I joked, knowing she was right on time.

"Whatever, Lia. Is everything set up for this morning?" She asked, placing her purse behind the counter and taking a sip of her caramel frappucino.

"Yes of course, but you didn't bring me one?" I pointed to the coffee with a frown.

"I didn't have time," she laughed.

"You're a terrible friend." I playfully punched her arm.

We straightened up the store and prepared for customers to come in. We had everything lined up when we heard a bunch of yelling outside. I ran to the window, Kat right behind me.

"What's going on?" She asked me.

"I have no idea, but let's get back to work before Olivia comes at lunch." I shrugged.

Olivia Rayburn is our boss and the owner of this store. She's a great business woman. She keeps the latest styles and she's not bad on her prices. We get a lot of upscale people in here that want to blow money on tons of nice clothes. I like the clothes here, but I usually shop where there is a bargain. I heard the door ding and waved Katelyn back to the front of the store to help me.

"Welcome to Plato's, enjoy your visit," I said without looking up.

"Thank you, I'm sure we will." I heard a deep masculine voice respond.

I looked up to smile at the man and had to keep myself from gasping. It was Brendon Urie from Panic! At the Disco. He's mine and Kat's favorite member. His wife stood at his side, smiling from ear to ear. They were even more gorgeous in person than I imagined. I smiled back, trying to keep my cool as they looked around the store.

"Oh my god," Kat gasped.

"This is unbelievable," I sighed.

"Who would have thought that they would walk in here?" Kat said dreamily.

"It's a dream come true for us though," I giggled.

"You got that right," she nodded.

After several mintues of shopping, Brendon and Sarah walked up to the register with a few items of clothing in their arms. I rang them up and started putting their clothes in a bag.

"Is that all I can do for you both?" I asked kindly.

"Your number if that's possible," Brendon said, a serious look on his face.

"Of course," I laughed, handing them their bag.

"He's serious," Sarah smiled at me.

"Oh I'm sorry," I panicked, scribbling down my number on a piece of paper. I handed it to Brendon who shoved it in his pocket.

"Talk to you later," he smiled.

I turned to Katelyn after they left and my jaw dropped open. I didn't know what to think about what just happened. Why did Brendon want my number? And why was Sarah so cool about it?

"What was that?" Kat asked me.

"I have no idea," I shrugged.

Lunch time came around and Olivia walked in with a bag of food. She gave me and Kat our usual. For me it's a ham wrap with bacon, lettuce and mayo. I eat clean to keep in shape. Kat eats a cheeseburger every day, but she's still slim somehow. We told Olivia about our celebrity customers.

"That's great for business," she stated, slamming her office door.

Olivia has never been one to socialize much, but she's still a good boss. She lets us talk, take sick days and gives us the weekends off. It's a relief to me considering today is Friday. I've been looking forward to a relaxing weekend all week and it's finally almost here.

"Are you still staying at mine tonight?" I asked Katelyn.

"Of course," she smiled.

"Let's get this place cleaned up, tell Olivia bye and get out of here." I told her.

An hour later Katelyn and I arrived at my apartment. I unlocked the door and was greeted with the smell of vanilla. I glanced at my sleek, modern apartment and smiled. It's not the greatest apartment, but it's elegant and it's mine. It has two bedrooms and two bathrooms. I threw my purse on the counter and went to sit on the couch.

"Scary movies tonight?" Katelyn asked me, throwing herself down beside me.

"You know it," I winked playfully.

My phone buzzed and I groaned. I didn't feel like getting off the couch, but I forced myself up and went to retrieve it from my  purse. I looked down to see a unknown number texting me. I arched my eyebrow and looked at Katelyn.

"Who is it?" She asked.

"It's an unknown number," I shrugged.

"It might be Brendon," she said thoughtfully.

Who is this? I texted the number.

A few mintues later my phone buzzed again. It's Brendon.

Oh, hey! I texted back.

I was wondering if Sarah and I could meet up with you at your place tomorrow to talk about something? He replied.

"He wants to meet me with Sarah tomorrow here," I told Katelyn, almost freaking out.

"Take a deep breath and tell him of course you'll meet them," she screamed.

Yes I'll meet you both at my place tomorrow around 12:00? Here's the address, but don't show up unexpectedly. I joked.

After texting Brendon for a few minutes I sat down with Katelyn and we watched a few scary movies. It was a really relaxing night, but my mind was on tomorrow. What could Brendon and Sarah possibly want with a normal stranger like me?

Give me feedback and tell me what you think. This will be my new project and so far I have a lot of ideas for it. Please vote and comment. Thank you so much for reading!