Chapter 2

The picture above is what Camelia looks like.

I woke up to Katelyn wrapped around my body like glue. I shrugged her off and looked at the clock. It read 10:00 a.m. I started shaking Katelyn to wake her up, while I straigtened up my bedroom.

"What time is it?" She whined.

"It's ten o'clock. Wake up," I told her.

She sat up, rubbing the sleepy out of her eyes and climbed out of bed. I walked into the kitchen and straightened up everything from there to the living room, making sure my apartment looked clean and decent. I lit another vanilla insent to make sure it smelled good in here.

"I guess I'm going to grab my things and head home. Good luck today and tell me how it goes," Katelyn said, grabbing her things.

"I'll call you when I get the chance and tell you how it went," I replied.

After Katelyn left I hopped in the shower and scrubbed my body and hair really good. I used my special strawberry body wash to make sure I smelled good. When I was done I blowed dried my blonde hair and fluffed it up to perfection. I put a little bit of mascara and pink lip gloss on and smiled at myself in the mirror. My sunkissed skin made my blue eyes pop and I decided that I looked good enough. About the time I finished putting on my white lacy summer dress on, the door bell rang. I checked myself one more time, put a drizzle of perfume on, and went to the door. I took a deep breath, then pulled the big wooden door open.

"Hey, welcome to my home," I smiled at them, stepping a side so they could come in.

"Good seeing you again," Brendon smirked, stepping inside the apartment.

"It smells so good in here," Sarah complimented.

"Thank you." I blushed.

"We should go ahead and sit down so we can discuss some things," Brendon offered.

"Sure, right this way," I pointed to the big plush couch.

We all sat down and I played with my fingers. My nerves were eating at me and I felt sick to my stomach. Not everyday you get to meet your idol, let alone them come to your house to talk to you personally.

"Sarah and I have been talking about this, and feel free to say no at any point, but we have an idea," Brendon began.

"Go ahead," I gulped.

"We both think you're gorgeous. One of the most gorgeous girls we've seen around here and we would love to have you as our girlfriend," Sarah said hesitently.

"Girlfriend?" I asked confused.

"You would be both of our girlfriends. You would only hang out with us if the other was around, and you would be our friend to of course." Brendon smiled.

"What would I do?" I wondered.

"You would have sex with both of us, together of course, and we'd treat you just like a normal girlfriend, but you would have both of us instead of one," Sarah suggested.

"What are the rules?" I asked, arching my eyebrow.

"You would only have sex with us together, you would only kiss us if we initated it first and you can't fall in love with either one of us. Same goes for us on the love part," Brendon said, running a hand through his dark brown hair.

"And if I agreed?" I asked them.

"No one would know about this except us, or your best friend. No one else can know. We'll only pretend we're best friend and nothing more," Sarah said firmly.