two

"well." dan smiled as the dryer chimed happily. "it's been great talking to you, but i've got to go now."

"awh, c'mon." phil whined playfully, shutting the dryer door right as dan pulled it open. "stay and talk to me some more."

"please, phil." dan laughed, pulling harder on the door. it swung open and phil stumbled a few steps back. "i told you about my mom. i need to get home!"

"fine." the older boy smiled. "just one thing." he took dan's phone from off the top of the washing machine. "passcode?"

"why'd i tell you?" dan smirked as he folded clothes and placed them in the bag.

"because." dan scoffed and snatched his phone out of phil's hands. he typed in the six numbers, then handed it back to phil.

"i'm gonna change it." he smiled. "5-3-7-8-3-7"

"what's that?"

"my last name spelled out. y'know, using the little letters under the numbers?" (totally don't do that with my phone and mil's last name name *cough*)

"was that necessary?" dan asked as he took a pen from his pocket and scribbled the number down on the back of his hand.

"clearly it's important enough for you to keep it." dan blushed and looked away.

"and secondly...." phil smirked. he typed something into the phone and then tossed it at dan. "text me." he winked, and then walked off. dan felt his heart flutter and he sighed breathily, tracking phil with his eyes as he walked off. dan put the rest of the laundry in the bag, and then walked off.