Chapter 2. Building

Nessie'sPOV

     When we got to the airport I started freaking out. I just know realized that I wouldn't see my dad and Jacob for 4 days. "Hey mo--- Bella, I don't know if I wanna...... sit by myself on the plane, can I sit by Esme?" I said not wanting to admit that I am scared to death of this plane ride.

   "I think she will say ok but let me ask her quick."

   As my mom ran off to find Esme I decided that I am going to talk to Alice.

    "Hey Alice?"

    "Alice is present!"

    "So what's it like being in an airplane?"

    "Well actually I can't feel pressure changes and I've been on 593 airplanes. So watching all the humans is quite fascinating and as the plane takes off they all clutch onto the armrests and then look around to make sure nobody saw them get scared. And when they chew a whole pack of gum right next to me I pretty much die... again for holding in to much laughter!"                                           "Ok thanks Auntie Alice, have any of the planes you've been on crashed?"  

 "One 80 years ago because Emmett got mad at the captain for taking a half an hour to find a place to take off, and then when we got to 20,000 feet Emmett got mad at Edward and punched a hole in the wall and the plane crashed but we saved everyone in time." 

 "What if our plane cra-"

 "Nessie, Esme said you could sit by her!" Mom told me.

 "Ok!", I answered, "Hey Auntie?"

 "Yah Nessie?"

 "Why are we moving?"

 "Well you know how none of us change and you will only grow for 2 more years. Carlisle was changed when he was 23 and we cant try to pull off him as a 37 year old and people will and are starting to get suspicious on why none of us have changed plus we have lived in Forks about 40 years ago and now almost 15 years now... thats a long time to live in one place."

'Boarding flight F23 to Buffalo New York' the loud speaker said.

"Alright Nessie its time to board the plane. Did we tell you we are flying first class?"                               "Ok and whats the difference?"                                                                                                                            "Come on I will have Esme tell you on the plane. And do you want the window seat or do you think you will get sick?                                                                                                                                                       "I'll take the window seat. How far away will you and Mom be from me and Grandma Esme?"

"We are right across from you and we have plenty of money for snacks... we actually each brought $2,000 and stuffed 2 credit cards in your wallet in case you need one and we got you a fake liscence that will work if you get pulled over!"                                                                                                       "Um we are only going to New york for four days..."

 "And you dont think were not going shopping?!"

 "Ohhhhhh YAHHHH were shopping ok and how well can I hear compared to humans?"

"You can hear about as weell as me so if I just murmur they wont hear a thing!"

--------------------------------------------------------