Chapter 4.Our New Visitor

"OK BYEEEEE!" Alice shrieked high enough for a vampire to cringe.

"Bye bye Alice call us if you see anything."

"Ok Bella jeeze."

BellasPOV

I pointed towards her yellow Porsche and told her,"Move it."

She put her hands up and started to walk away with Nessie

"Ok Jazz you ready?"

"Nope.... let's go"

"Just calm down your the one with the power and I can tell your freaking out."

"Ok Ok Ok."

BehindthehouseslookingforMaria

JaspersPOV

"I have been expecting you for quite some time now." I whipped my head around and saw what I thought was the true love of my life, Maria.

"Right back at you, Maria. What is your need of being here?" I said.

"Hold on, you say you have been expecting me?"

"We have our ways."

"I have come for Jasper. I want you to come help me. I am creating another army, and I need your help. Plus I just need my Jazz back." She started walking towards me as I started walking away.

"Maria it destroyed my life being with you, what makes you think I would ever help you again or be with you again?'

"Well of course I am your true mate so you should come help me."

"Hold up, you think your my mate? Oh that's funny I am pret- no very sure that is incorrect."

"And now why would you think that?"

"Um excuse me, may I interject?" Alice said walking through the yard and standing right in Maria's face. that's the first time I have ever seen her be intimidating. I heard Edward give a little chuckle behind me. Alice whispered something so low that even I couldn't here her.

"Well I guess I should be off now, toodleooh!" Maria said running off.

"Do I even want to know?"

"Probably not." She said running off with Nessie.

Bella's POV

I let my shield down and thought Holy crap Alice actually looked sort of scary there for a second.

Next thing I know is Edward is roaring in laughter, "What... its true."

When he calmed down a bit he said, "No  no its just that every single one of you were thinking, Woah that was weird or Holy crap Alice actually looked scary for a second."

"Hey I can look scary."

"No you cant." We all said in unison. She just pouted and walked away.

"Well than now that that's over let's go shopping!!!!" Nessie said.