Chapter 5: Fighting Dudes, Bacon, and Fancy Restaurants

Hey guys!  I haven't updated in forever! Sorry, loves! But her you go?
Read4Read, Comment4Comment, Follow4Follow

love y'all!

The first five people to comment and vote get a dedication and a character named after them? That sound good? Lol 
Anyways, 
Here.
We.
Goooooo.

Chapter 5:

Right hook.

Jab to stomach.

Spin kick to the side of the face.

I groaned loudly as my male opponent was able to grab me into a choke hold.  He lifted me into the air in an attempt to gain enough leverage to slam me down.  Seconds before I reached the ground. I grabbed his ankles and narrowly slid between his stubby legs.  

Keeping my hold on his legs, I kicked in his right knee and heard a sickening crack.  He jerked to the ground and I stepped back as the ref did his mandatory countdown before declaring me the winner.  He raised my hand in the air before handing me the victory money.  

I ran backstage to my dressing room where Shia, Rourke, and Tanya met me with cheers and clapping.  

“That was outstanding, Genny!”  Rourke bellowed as I reached towards the grinning baby he was carrying.  

As Tanya got comfortable in my arms, I rocked back and forth, while my two best friends proceeded to pack up my stuff.  

We were walking out of the room when my foot bumped into a black box.  I handed Tanya to Shia’s ready arms and kneeled to open the box.  Inside was a note that read,

I’m excited for our date,

Wear what you would like to wear,

Anything will do.

- From Aiden

P.S. I’ll pick you up at 10.

Looking at the time, I realized that it was already nine at night.  I shrugged and mumbled, “I have time.”

Rourke put a hand on my shoulder which stopped all movement, “Gen, you stink, you’re all sweaty, and I’m 100% sure that the red stuff on your arm is that guy’s blood.  We need to get you home to shower.”

We raced home and arrived at a quarter after nine.  I took a shower and washed my body with vanilla body wash.  Exiting the bathroom, I threw on a pair of black leggings, a black short-sleeved shirt with the sleeves partially rolled up, and my black converse.  

I kept my curls down to air dry and walked into the living room.  Shia was playing with Tanya on the floor and Rourke was on the couch texting someone - no doubt a potential girlfriend.  As I approached them, all three heads popped up and smiled.  

“You look nice and comfortable.”  Shia smiled.  

“Why dress up?  I’m too lazy, dude.”

“Well, I got all of Tanya’s stuff and me and Shy are going to just pig out at his place.  Just have him drop you off when y’all are done.”  Rourke had finished his sentence before getting cut off by the sound of my doorbell.  

Both of my best friends walked to the door and began giving a scared-looking Aiden a hushed warning.  Once I knew they were finished, I walked to the door.  Aiden went in for a hug that I narrowly was able to avoid.