Reliving A Memory

Name: Megamo SaikouHeight: 6'2Weight: 146 lbsHair: SilverEyes: Sky BlueSkin: Pale TanBody: Strong Athletic BuildLikes: Perfectionist, his childhood friend: Ayato Aishi, his good friends from the student council, mango and banana smoothiesDislikes:...

Name: Megamo Saikou
Height: 6'2
Weight: 146 lbs
Hair: Silver
Eyes: Sky Blue
Skin: Pale Tan
Body: Strong Athletic Build
Likes: Perfectionist, his childhood friend: Ayato Aishi, his good friends from the student council, mango and banana smoothies
Dislikes: Those who disturbed others, the delinquents, Anyone who tries to hurt or take Ayato from him.

Chapter-One

It was a long day at Akademi High School, and while most students have gone home for the day. The only ones at school are the teachers and the students in their club rooms. It was July and everyone of Akademi High, has just finish taking their exams.

While most students left to celebrate that the hell they went through for the whole week was finally over, the few students who believed that they did horrible went home to sulk and sleep the day away.

Inside the student council office, four of the members left to walk around the school grounds with the teachers and make sure that any lingering student has gone home, as those in clubs are packing up and leaving to go home.

Megamo is sitting, in his desk finishing up some work when his eyes fell on a old photo of himself and another boy when they were in elementary school. The other boy's name is Ayato Aishi.

Ayato is the son of a trouble maker that was a nuisance to his father, when both boy's parents were in high school at Akademi, about 30 years ago.

Megamo felt a over protectiveness wash over him when he met his childhood friend again after so many years. When he learned that the once emptiness, emotionalist boy he new as a child was in a car accident and gained a different personality. Megamo doesn't know, why he is so over protective over him. He doesn't get, but he won't let the person he cares deeply for go this time.