Sharing A Lunch

Chapter-2

It was a pretty bizarre day for the students of Akademi High School.
At first, the student council president: Megamo Saikou showed up in his limo outside of Ayato's house and have said boy a walk with him up the hill, past all the other students at the school.

Ayato didn't mind much, since he and Megamo have been very close as children. But since Ayato is completely oblivious too everything romance related so he doesn't know when or if someone is into him.

When lunch time came around, Ayato had his lunch with Megamo in the student council room, as the other members left to eat their lunches either on the roof or in the cafeteria.
During their time together; Megamo was listening to everything that Ayato said and all of his likes and dislikes.

Unaware to Megamo. Every time, Ayato opened his mouth to say something, Megamo fell more and more in love and obsessed with Ayato.

When lunch time was over, Ayato was wrapping his bento box back into his green and yellow checkered cloth, when Megamo grabbed Ayato's right wrist and said he will meet with Ayato outside of the school gate to drive said teen back to his house.

Ayato thought it was strange at first and a waste of gas since his house is only two blocks away from the school in the first place.
Ayato told Megamo that it was unnecessary and a waste of gas for Megamo's limo. Said student council president, was silently angry that Ayato was questioning him. But he let it slide, since Ayato was concerned about Megamo wasting money, on him.
In the end, Megamo agreed to walk Ayato to his class and school gate.

After walking Ayato to his class, Megamo saw a girl from Ayato's homeroom, walk up to his childhood friend and obsession; and give him a small gift bag.

A boiling rage, began to fill Megamo as he saw Ayato thank the girl and said girl blushed. Megamo stalked off to his classroom before he does something rash.