Chapter 1

The last thing I remembered was a loud crash, and then complete blackness. I had just gotten into a car wreck, along with my boyfriend of a year, Bryce. He swirved to miss a rabbit, and we ran right into a electricity pole. The car was completely totalled, for he was going 10 miles above the speed limit. 

We both fell unconsious for a while, until I finally woke up.  I was confused on what was happening, but I knew enough to call 911. I leaned over to check my boyfriend's pulse, and he was still breathing, but he was totally knocked out. I wiped the 'sweat' off of my head, and revealed a huge gash on my head. My hear started beating even more wildly- I was deathly afraid of bleeding.

Soon later, sirens started blaring from behind our crashed car. I looked back to a cop car and an ambulance. The parametics came rushing towards the car. They brought  a stretcher towards Bryce, and loading him upon it. They attached what seemed to be an oxygen mask onto his face. Then, they came back for me, and then it all went black again.

Hours later, I woke up, yet again, in a white hospital bed. Everything in the room was bright white, and extremely clean looking. There were  nurses and doctors walking around everywhere. I looked to my left to find a very injured looking Bryce, which made my heart turn. I absolutely hated seeing someone I loved hurt. 

After a while of staring at Bryce, I saw him figet. And then again.  "Bryce?" I questioned, hopeful that he was awake. His eyes fluttered open, and he made a grunting noise. "Babe? Are you up?"

That was when it happened. "Uhm, yeah... who are you?" I sat there in shock. 

"Honey, It's Jessica...your girlfriend." I gave him the best confused look I could manage. 

"I'm sorry, but I don't think I know you." He glanced at me, then quickly down to the floor.

I sat there dumbfounded. The love of my life and the only person that was there for me doesn't remember me. My parents died when I was 15 because of a fatal shooting in the Orlando shopping Centre. I was an only child, so I went to an orphanage. Right after then, I met Bryce who's uncle had died in the same exact shooting. Shortly after we met, we became best friends. He was the only one I could talk to about anything and, well, everything. Honestly, I was in love with him from the start. Now, I'm almost seventeen with no one except a boyfriend who has lost his memory.

"I love you, too" I whispered aimlessly and heartbroken.