February 8th, 2018.

Lauren's POV

Time - 4:30 PM

Adjusting my camera, I sit back and grin at it, my heart is a mess and my clothes are crumbled from all the hype and work but my fans are used to seeing me like this.

With a wave, I start. "What's up guys! It's Lauren Jauregui and welcome back to my channel. If you are new to my channel, welcome and please hit the subscribe button if you like my videos."

I pull on my shirt lightly, the cross coming to view before disappearing back into my t-shirt.

"So I'm excited to say that I'm going on a trip this weekend for you guys. I've been reading a lot of comments and I realized, it's been a while since I've been on a trip and I found the best place." I smirk, knowing them, it'll frustrate them for the delay, "I won't say where, but-"

I swear I can almost hear them groaning which makes me chuckle as I eye the person behind the camera making my grin wide.

"I'm only going to say that it's in the Middle East. I'll be flying there in two days. To give you another hint, I've always wanted to visit this place but never had the time, but I'm glad I do now and that's thanks to you guys. Also-" I smirk, knowing the fans will go crazy, I stand and pick the camera and start to pan it a little and suddenly, Colby Brock comes to view.

"What's up guys! It Lauren and Colby here with you!" I laugh at that while shaking my head, knowing he loves doing this, "I know she already did that, but I just can't help myself

"What's up guys! It Lauren and Colby here with you!" I laugh at that while shaking my head, knowing he loves doing this, "I know she already did that, but I just can't help myself." He says as we both laugh.

I pan and put the camera on the stand as we both come to view, we are in our small apartment, the mess can be seen in the background but we don't really care, "He'll be joining me in this journey and guys-"

Colby jumps in his place, almost kicking over our coffee table, "WE ARE SO DAMN EXCITED!"

I laugh, body shaking while I shake my head at him, "Hell yeah we are." My grin is so big that I can feel the pain, I ruffle my hair to the side, "I'm really excited about this because the history behind it is astonishing and freakin crazy."

I turn to Colby who nods, face serious, "We will tell you all about the history when we reach the place, but guys, all I'll say now is that, it's haunted to the point that construction was shut down multiple times. Multiple!"

I nod at that and turn back to the camera, "Yes, and they've been trying for years and but just couldn't from everything that keeps on happening." I rub my hands together, "Not going to lie, when we contacted someone I know who lives in the Middle East, shoutout to Dinah Jane and Normani Kordei, I miss you guys so much." I point down, "There link will be down below." I say before continuing on, "They told me not to go, that this isn't some type of joke, that it's serious." I grin devilishly at the camera, "But that's the thing we will be doing." 

Colby shakes his head and laughs softly, "I'm nervous, because I was there when Lauren was on the call-" He nods as he nervously says, "They sounded serious." 

"They did, and that's why I haven't been posting weekly, I was busy with understanding everything. Thanks to them, I even had a skype interview with one of the local guys, which I am not allowed to say his name, and it was serious. Here, take a look." I put my hand on the camera then pull back, knowing I'll edit this part, "As you can see, and even hear, it was serious. The place screams danger and I can't wait to show you."

Colby looks down at his phone and I knew it's time to wrap it up, "But yeah, that's it for today guys, see you in the next adventure." 

"Don't forget to hit the like button guys." Colby says making me chuckle.

We grin before covering the camera.

"Well that's a wrap!" He says before sitting on the grey couch behind him with a huff, "You really wanna go there Laur?" 

I turn to him while grabbing my laptop and start editing, "Yes. It's the perfect opportunity." I start adding the interview as I say, "Plus, it's our job."

Colby rubs his hands on his ripped dark jeans, "I know, I know. But this place, it really seems different from the others we've been going to. Plus, I haven't heard Dinah freak out like that. She didn't even want to tell us about the place."

My fingers freeze for a second or two before I continue, "I know. I have the same feeling, but this is what we do. And Dinah-" I frown at that, "I have no explanation as to why Dinah freaked out." I turn to him, "But Colby, if you don't wanna come, you don't have to. I told you, I can do this alone."

Colby scoffs, "I know you can. But I am not an idiot that leaves their best friend do something stupid." He then grins, "I join them." I laugh at that and continue. "But for real Laur." I turn to him again, and see compassion and love, "I am with you till the end."

I swallow thickly with a stuttering smile, "I know." I grab a hold of his shoulder, "Me too." I pull him in a side hug. When I pull away, I smile and say, "Me too Colby, I am with you till the end."

And with that, I turn and continue with the edit as Colby goes live on his Instagram.

Colby and I have been best friends for 5 years, thanks to Sam Golbach who is Colby's best friend since kindergarten. 

I met them in 10th grade math class, they saw me do a vine about how I hate maths, and they decided to join in. Since that day, we vine together which took a good ass turn, and now we are here on YouTube, with 4.5 million subscribers. 

I can't lie, I'm so happy that life actually took a good turn, especially since all three of us were insecure and made fun of. 

I wasn't someone that was comfortable with my body, especially since I have a dick. Yeah, I was born with it.

School was hell. 

But I am glad it's over.

When I finished editing, I post it and start packing my things for the trip.