Camila and The Guys.

This is the house that they live in: 8 Bedrooms, 10 Bathrooms, 1 Kitchen, 2 Living-rooms, 3 Pools and 3 Guest rooms with their own bathrooms.

The Entrance                                                          

The Left Side Of The House

The Right Side Of The house + The Garage                                                                   

The Backyard

----

Camila's POV

Time - 6:23 PM

The guys and I had just finished showering from surfing and now we are live on Seth's Instagram.

We were huddled around the fire place eating pizza, while the guys were talking about their day with the fans, I was busy on YouTube on Lauren Jauregui's channel.

If you didn't know, Lauren Jauregui is my ultimate crush and I believe to be the love of my life, I am so sure of it that I haven't had sex yet.

Yes, I am that serious and yes, I have her notification on.

Of course I would? Who the hell wouldn't?

But anyway, let's go back to her channel. 

I got a notification that she uploaded a video few seconds ago, my excitement can be shown that Seth passes his phone to Keith and moves to sit next to me with his boyish grin.

My heart flutters when I click on her video and I see those emerald eyes.

I swear it's like she is looking right at my soul that I even feel the damn fire.

"What got you all in happy land?" He wiggles his eyebrows at me making me laugh and move to pan my phone slightly so he can see those green eyes attack you, "Your future wife finally decides to post huh?"

I chuckle, with rosy cheeks, as I bite my pizza, "Yeah, finally." I am used to these kind of comments. I've been crushing on her since she started vine.

So hearing things like that is the norm now.

Seth and I are pretty close, we all are, but Seth is like a brother, especially since Savvy Cabello, died 5-years-ago.

Blinking away the burning acid in my eyes, I turn back to my phone as Lauren has just covered it and the interview comes to view.

That story is for another time, now let's focus on Lauren's interview.

Colby was busy on his phone showing Sam something making him laugh silently as Lauren sits at the other end of the couch talking to a guy through Skype, she has on grey sweats with their merch hoodie that I am wearing right about now.