A new person!

Sanna's POV

"Ow fuck! Could you please be a little bit more careful?!" I whined, and looked at the boy who is basically killing me.

"Oh, sush! It isn't even that big!" He said and put more pressure on, making me whine once again.

"No but it is kinda sensitive! And I am- OW! NOT used to this!" I yelled closing my eyes to stop the tears from falling down made by the pain.

"Well if you are still it won't hurt as much!" He complained and put lotion on it.

"WELL IF I DIDN'T GET A FUCKING STAB WOUND I WOULDN'T BE YELLING RIGHT NOW!" I screamed, not caring about that we're in a apartment. But it was lunchtime so I guessed not so many were sleeping.

"If you didn't walk out you wouldn't have a stab wound and your friend wouldn't order me to take care of it." Kraison said and bandaged my wound. "You should go to a hospital."

"We don't have enough money..." I said and looked away but my head got pulled back as Kraison took care of the wound on my chin made by falling on asphalt. He took some alcohol on a clean piece of paper and lightly dabbed on the burn mark, making me whine more.

I will never, ever go outside EVER again. I hope Ash took care of those dipshits, they don't even deserve seeing Ash's power, it's too awesome.

As soon as Kraison was done with taking care of me I left the room to get to my room and cry. I was just hurting. First Alex left, then I got attacked and robbed. Life just loves me, doesn't it. Call me a cry baby, but I'm pretty sensitive.

I guess I fell asleep because I woke up to Ash telling me that the dinner was ready. Kraison wasn't there anymore so he probably left, and what came next did surprise us.

The doorbell (which we changed the sound so it sounded like Jungkook saying it depressingly) made a loud 'Ding-Dong' and we opened it.

There was a girl with long, wavy, dark brown hair that was covering one of her eyes, while the other eye was in a hazel-like color, then she spoke, with one single question that made both my and Ash's day.

"Are you guys Ash and Sanna...?" We both nodded, slightly curious whom this girl was. "Finally! I am Kas, you know, the girl from Wattpad that we talked about how Natsu's hair tasted like cotton candy."

"Wait... Kas as in Kas Michaelis?" Ash questioned the girl that only had one visible eye.

"Yeah."

Ash took Kas inside and gave her some food, while I closed the door, but not before ringing the doorbell.

"DING-DOOONNNNGGGGG" I was punished by Ash that gave Kas my dessert, MY. DESSERT! Imma stab someone right now.

Ash's POV

"Kas, tell me everything while eating Sanna's dessert." I leaned closer to Kas as if I would hear her better.

"RUDE!" Sanna yelled and I just shrugged it off, that's what she gets for using my husband's depressed 'ding-dong' sound as the doorbell.

She gave me every single detail about how she found us. First, she used some app that told where someone was and then she said she talked with someone that she explained looking like a LOL-nerd-Thai-man (she obviously meant Kraison) and how he said the directions to our apartment. What if Kas didn't know us and wanted to kill us. He would then be the reason why we died.

"Wait... Wait wait... what? A LOL-nerd-Thai-man said the directions to our house...? Ugh... Kraison... why? Just. Why?" Sanna complained while watching the TV. Unbelievable, she actually listens to our conversation while watching TV. She needs to tell me her secrets. Now. Oh wait, there is no secret, she's just not paying attention to the k-drama.

I GOT CONNECTED WITH AN OLD FREND! Though, we did meet like one year ago and then just kept shut and never really spoke to each other... but that didn't happen to me and Asssshhhhh, and Kassssssss is a old, yet new friend. Yeah, it's kinda confusing.

BTW IN SEVENTEEN HOURS BTS IS GOING TO RELEASE MIC DROP AND DO U HAVE ANY GOOD K-DRAMAS?! BC I SERIOUSLY NEED TO START WATCHING THOSE IF I WANNA LEARN SUM KOREA (lady first, you're the type? Let it go - War Of Hormone Misheard Lyric)

Sawwy it's a short chapter... I kinda rushed things and Kas is a new Army so welcome her with big and great Army hugs, kay? Btw, she told us that Tae was her spirit human. Now, if you Oh Escjuse Meeeeeeee I need to watch sum JaidenAnimation (I promise I haven't left BTS to rot, they're always number one priority)