Questions

T-T I'm sad Bc I had written like 200 words and IT IS FUCKING GONE! FAQ U WATTPAD! (I still love u tho)

Kas' POV

I woke up to a familiar room. I just had one question, how did I get here?

"Hello?" Ash's face peeked into my room and she looked relieved.

"Thank god, I thought I was the only one here."

"How did we get here?" I asked slowly and Ash shrugged before leaving me alone to dress.

-
-
-

I walked out to the kitchen and saw everyone, well, with the exception of BTS. They were all kinda shaken up and stared right into space, I sat next to them and pulled everyone together into a big hug, Alex didn't even pull away.

"It's gonna be okay," I whispered into the hug, feeling everyone nodding.

"Did they leave us because we were useless?" Ash pulled away, tears streaming down. "What if we were not supposed to meet them. What if we were supposed to not know each other?"

"Now, why would the universe think that?" Alex asked, also pulling away.

"Even if it doesn't want us to know each other, then I don't care because I'm happy with you guys. If they now did send us away, because we were useless, then fine." It was Sanna's voice who spoke, she pulled away and put on a sad smile. "I'm forever grateful to have you in my life."

I started to laugh. "I'm crazy for thinking this, but hearing you guys talk like that, with so much hate towards both people and universe, it actually made me feel to protect you, keeping you all safe."

Everyone looked at me, slowly smiles were twitching up, their failed attempt to hide their smiles, made me smile with them.

"Let's get to know each other, okay? Like BTS did, to feel closer we have to know everything." Everyone nodded, wiping their dried up tears away at the end of their sleeve.

-
-
-

"Wait, you really did that?" Ash nodded towards Alex's question. He made an inhumanly sound that sounded somewhat like a choked scream inwardly. "Awesome!"

"Did I also mention I kicked him in the balls too?" This made both Alex and Sanna make that inhumanly noise and me chuckling at both Ash, the transgender male and the blond girl, who looked down at her blond hair, taking a small group of hair and inspecting it.

"Can we color my hair? After living with this for almost twenty-four years, it gets kinda boring with seeing the same color, I want to smile whenever I walk by my reflection." She spoke, not once taking her eyes off the group of hair she held in her hand.

"Only if I get green ends." Ash smiled at Alex.

"You two won't get anything unless I get blond and red in mine." I looked at Alex, who shrugged.

"I have all kinds of colors, and I was also thinking about recoloring my hair." Alex tone was filled with boredom and sadness.

"Oh! Can I also get a sidecut?" Sanna's eager eyes were begging.

"Sure, lemme just grab my hair kit."

"I wouldn't mi-" Ash started slowly.

"Sh, nothing more." Alex hurried to the bathroom and quickly came back with three black robes that you get at a barber, and sat us all three in a line with the kitchen chairs. "Since you, all three is in a big need of a trim, I'm gonna cut the ends, then bleaching and, or color your hair, and to make your hair soft, I'm gonna put keratin in it."