Permission

Kas' POV

"Could I please get the permission to kiss..." Jungkook's low voice made it harder to hear whose name was told, but I frigging hope it was Ash's. If not, I'll kill this bunny. Maybe torture him. It depends on how much Ash likes him. A lot, then I'll torture him to like Ash, not so much, I'll kill him.

"Okay." Jin's answer made Jungkook run out of the kitchen, I didn't have any time to hide. He saw me. His cheeks got red.

"Don't tell Ash!" I only nodded while a smile crept up. Oh my god... what should their ship name be? AshKook? JungLey? AshKook sounds more like them. The bunny literally flew down the stairs and you could soon hear a door close and then open again, but this time, it was Ash who literally flew up the stairs.

"Jin!" She hissed and Jin looked through the kitchen at the stairs.

"Yes?" Ash ran quickly into the kitchen.

"Can I please get to kiss Jungkook?" She pleaded.

"Of course, my child." Ash started to giggle and she ran down the stairs into her room.

With that. I left. Not the house, but the spying. I think those two fit perfectly. Though the only ones left are me and Sanna, so who's ne- "Ow..."

"I am so sorry Kas, I didn't see you, I was lost in my thoughts." That voice...

"It's okay, Tae" I looked up and saw his eyes and his box smile that slowly crept up. And when he was fully smiling he decided to help me up, after a few seconds of awkward smiling and making eye contact.

"No, really, I'm sorry."

"Tae, really, it's okay."

"Let me take you out for dinner."

"Tae, please, it is okay, you don't need to."

"But I want to."

"Thousand yen that they're gonna kiss before you and Jungkook." It was Sanna's voice, she thought she was so sneaky. I quickly dragged Tae to my room, away from Sanna and Ash.

"Tae, please, it was an accident and I forgave you, please don't use your money on me."

"Kas, please, let me take you out on dinner, Jin is trying sausage experiment, it will taste bad, like, really bad." Even his eyes pleaded I could resist but if Tae really spoke the truth, I wouldn't want my taste buds to kill me while I'm asleep.

"Fine." Tae hugged me, I, of course, hugged back, because I'm a nice person. And I may or may not have the tiniest crush on him, just don't tell him. Please?

Sanna's POV

"Fine." That was the only thing I actually herd, then I heard them two doing something that meant touching almost every part of their body. They couldn't, could they? Of course, they can, but would they do it? What did she agree on? On kiss? No, they wouldn't, would they? I have noticed I have a slight choice-anxiety...

"What are you doing?" I jumped up, it felt like a meter, but I'm just really short. I looked back carefully and saw Jimin with his arms crossed.

"Uh- I- I think I can explain?" I tilted my head slightly and backward out of habit, Jimin on the other way just shook his head and chuckled before walking off. So he didn't want to hear the explanation? Or did he want me to come in with his room? Nah. I don't think so. Or...? I should really stop questioning myself before I get a migraine. Or should I...? OKAY SANNA! STOOOOPPPPPPP. This is quite enough! Or is- SANNA. SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP!

(I'm so sorry for such a short chapter, but I felt like if I wrote more stuff it wouldn't make sense, at all. So here ya goooooooOOOOOOO.