The Meet Cute

I'm working out at my school gym, just finishing up my stretches and putting on some music to dance to. I'm in the middle of a Lady Gaga-Jennifer López mash up when I hear a door open and I feel eyes on me. I don't want to ruin my vibe so I ignore it. I move on to Dark Side by Kelly Clarkson. Its one of my favorites because of the energy. When i do a turn i see him. Any other time and this would mortify me. Gaten Matarazzo, a star of my favorite tv show and my number one stan is watching me dance. Somehow this motivates me to do it better. When i finish i turn and there Gaten is, standing in front of me and clapping.
"Oh my god, that was amazing"
"Awh, thanks so much uh, I'm sorry, what is your name?"
"Uh, Gaten." He seemed so surprised that I didn't know his name, of course i did know his name, but he didn't know that.
"Wow, that's unique"
"Haha yeah, its my dads and grandpas."
"Ahh, so you must be the oldest or an only child."
"Ahaha, actually i have an older sister, Sabrina, and a younger brother, Carmen, so yeah i'm the oldest boy haha."
"Ahah, are you new? i havent seen you around"
"Yeah, you could say that. I'm touring the school."
"Oh, nice. Well, i hope to see you around."
"We'll see, I'm actually probably not going to come back for awhile."
"Oh- *his phone starts ringing*
Gaten's POV
"Hey"
"Hey man, where are you?"
"I'm in the auxiliary gym"
"Ok, i'll be there soon"
"Ok"
Your POV again
While Gaten's on the phone I feel guilty, but excited. I had lied to him, but then again. So had he. He never said he was famous. Which, I don't blame him, but still. When he hangs up the phone my heart drops
"That was my friend, I gotta go"
"Oh well, see you around I guess"
He starts to leave but then he turns around again.
"Could I have your number?"