Chapter 8

Sorry for not updating

Your POV
Its been a few months since you had your little 'episode'. You and Sans have grown very close. Where you went sans went, where sans went you went. You two were the pun gods too. When you too got going jeez, there was no stopping you two. Any who, you and Sans were currently walking back from the ruin door, after hanging out with Goat mom. You guys were walking across the bridge when a scream erupted from the ruin door. You and sans ran to the door. Suddenly, sans pulled you away from the door and hid behind a tree holding you to his chest. Your face erupted in blush. "S-sans what-"

"Shhh"

After he shushed you, the ruin's door opened revealing a human in a blue sweater with purple stripes. They had a smile on their face, not a happy smile, but a insane looking smile.

(Technically like this ↑)You watched but your eyes widened in horror as they killed a monster

You watched but your eyes widened in horror as they killed a monster. You gasp. Sans holds you closer, trying to comfort you. They continue on their way, soon they are out of sight. You look at sans

"Who was that?"
Sans sighs in relief "she, is named frisk"

Sans sighs "I'll tell you later" you nod as sans teleports you both back home. "I'll be right back" sans says as he teleports away.
You stare at the place he was at wondering where he went.

Sans POV
I'm ending this once and for all.
Get ready for a.....

Bad time, frisk

Hey! This almost has 1000 views!!!!! Thanks so much! And if you haven't followed me can you? Don't forget to vote and comment!
See ya monkeys later!!!!!💜🐒💜🐒💜🐒💜🐒💜🐒