Zen x Reader (Female)

You and Zen had met many times and sometimes even mingled when he got the chance(Just he never stuck it in you, letting to for you wanted to keep your virginity somewhat clean till you married). Although you knew probably Yoosung and the others had a hunch for you, you liked Zen above all others. But something wasn't right.
He'd been acting hurt sometimes
when you'd tease or flirt with him about his looks, but you didn't know why. Today, April 24th, 2017, you were going to ask him why.

You had Zen planned on going
out to a park that wasn't too far from his place so in case you got tired, you could go with him to rest at his place.

"So, Zen," you exhaled ready to ask
him about it.

He looked over at you waiting for you to speak again.

You then hesitated and decided to wait until you both got to his place.

"Nevermind, It's not important."

As the sun began to set and the clock ticked to 6:00 P.M, eventually, the both of you got tired resulting you both beginning your walk back to his place.

You both rested watching one of his movies that had recently came out, and as far as you knew, you'll be wanting to buy it as soon as you could (the one he had was a limited edition early release CD). Of course and obviously, his furniture looked all quite expensive. Especially the couch you both were cuddled up on, covered with black leather, real gold beads and a bit of white soft fur; Plus, it was comfortable.

Halfway through it, you started to get the urge to ask him what had been wrong.

"Zen," you sighed, "I need to talk to you about something..."

"Why do you always look so hurt when I try and make a joke?" You muttered.

He turned his eyes from the TV at you, he seemed to be a bit confused until he realized what you were meaning to ask about. Zen sat in silence then turning away from you, it was clear that something was wrong.

"Please tell me!" You pleaded starting to get worried.

You begin to think you'd done something wrong.

He sighed and turned to you,
"I'm not being all honest with my emotions," he begins "I just think you like me just for my looks.." Zen's eyes began tearing up looking down again.

You felt your heart sinks and you sat up to where you were in his lap, your finger slid the tear from his soft pale skin.

"Zen," you whispered trying not to start tearing up, "I would never like you just for that, I love you because of how sweet you are!"

He looked up at you sniffling.

"Now you've got me crying like a baby," He smiled wiping the rest of his tears, "I'm too good to cry!"

"But you cry in your movies," you pointed out laughing.

"Okay fine, I'll give you that" he rolled his eyes.

After awhile of trying to fix the atmosphere between guilt and depression, you could feel that Zen was starting to think instead of watching the movie. You decided not to ask since you already caused a scene within your own worry and his, but you knew he'd tell you know that you had his entire trust.
His eyes seemed to wander to a place that clearly seemed to impress him, or just turn him on. You couldn't help but feel something against your thigh, as his crotch was right against your leg. You soon realized what it was and your face flushed in crimson, hesitant to tell him you could feel his hard erect dick.

A few minutes went by until you began to feel hot and aroused at the fact his dick was hard and against your thigh. It became so unbearable you turned the TV off.

"(Y/N)?" He looked at you confused.

You sat on his lap again slightly grinding against his hard cock through his pants, becoming wet at contact of it. He slightly groaned in arousal and he slithered his hands to your waist massaging them slightly then taking your shorts and panties off. Shuddering in the pleasure you'd never felt before, you unzip his pants pulling out his 10 Inch dick.
You didn't expect it to be so thick and long, especially since this was your first time. His ruby eyes looked into your (E/C) eyes.

He pulled you closer and he whispered into your ear, "don't worry (Y/N), I'll go easy on you."

"I don't want you to go easy on me!" You whined.

He smirked "with pleasure~"

And with that, the tip of his dick teasingly rubbed against your folds.
You were started to get impatient as your core needed it so bad. You sat on it and it quickly came into you but painfully as it destroyed your hymen, you screamed out his name as tears streamed down your face.

"(Y/N..!) He purred comfortingly,
"The pain will go away soon."

He bit at your neck leaving small hickeys on it, but as that sweet moment immediately turned into his member slamming into you pounding your core. Not even a minute passed until he found your sweet spot causing you to roll back your eyes and moan his name even louder.
He groped your breasts pinching and fondling with your nipples, causing that forming knot to tighten even faster.

"Z-Zen...Ahn.. I-I'm getting..close!" You clutch his shoulders whispering into his ear.

"I-I am too..." He panted and moaned into your neck as he thrusted even harder into you.

Unfortunately, you rode out your orgasm earlier than he did letting your essence go. But once he let go, it filled you more than you thought it would. As he thrusted into you four more times, his essence bloated your womb causing a small bump to form there. You wrapped your arms around him laying back onto him, he didn't pull out of you and you hoped he didn't for you enjoyed the feeling of it still pumping a bit into you more.

He started to fade away into sleep returning your embrace and once he did, you joined him into your dream Land.

Well I hope you enjoyed my reader
Lemon and hope you stay by waiting for my other books, please do check them out and have fun!