R Y D E R

Blue

The sky is as blue as the ocean beneath me. In the late afternoon weather Oranges, and Pinks start to form at the end of the sky. My white wings are very noticeable against the blues, oranges and Pinks. I'm going to either have to settle down and rest or do another night fly, even after last night.

I see 3 dolphins in a group on my left, so I swoop down and fly above them.
Then, I hear it. A boats horn, as loud as a train. I turn and see the passengers of the cruise ship stare in awe. I see a little girl with blonde pigtails. I can hear her shouting "Mommy! Look! A birdie!!!"

I fly as far up as I can go, Trying to get away from the people.  If you didn't know, last time I stayed around people for too long HYDRA sent about 20 agents to get me. But I vividly remember one, He was dressed in all black, A metal arm, and brown hair. He tried to shoot me, and he did. Straight through my right wing.

As the sky gets darker, so does my vision. I'm pretty sure I am near New York, so I should see some planes pretty soon. My Long white hair flies through the wind, almost blinding me.
I see some thunder clouds and lightning strikes. The rain pours down hitting me wings, and making me swerve to the left.

I thought I saw a bright light, but I'm very sure that it was lightning.  BAM!
My vision goes pure white and I feel my body falling.  I regain my sight, but my wings are failing to respond. I let out a scream as my body flies through the air.

SMACK!

My vision goes black.

Time skip brought to you by A Billionare.

I wake up in a white bed and the walls are yellow, hurting my eyes. I try to sit up but my stomach cramps and I lie back down, groaning. As my head hits the pillow, the door opens. In walks a Woman with short red hair. She sits on the bed and reads a manilla file.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing."

"What?" my hoarse voice calls out.

" Elizabeth Ryder. Failed HYDRA project. Wanted in 5 countries. Parents: Nothing. Connections: Nothing. Homes:Nothing. " she closes the file and throws it at me.

I open it and see cut out news reports of me in Seoul, Tokyo, Houston, Dallas,  College Station, and more. I turn and see my feathers taped on a page. I look up at her, only to see that she is gone.  I look at the mirror in my room, knowing that there is people behind it.  I sit up and throw my hair over my shoulder. My wings are so sore, it's hard to pull them out of their spots. After a few minutes of struggle I finally get them out.  Dirt and dust covers my once pure white wings.

Then the men came in.