~FIGHT~

Kiold POV~~

Vilkas and Farkas were fighting, AGAIN. And me being the older sister has to go do something. As I came around the corner entering the training grounds, Farkas had already knocked Vilkas to the ground with a broken nose to be added.
" YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LIKE HER!" Vilkas shouted
" YOU ARE TO COLD HEARTED TO LIKE ANYONE, I DONT WANT HER GETTING HURT!"
And with that, another blow to the face instead of Vilkas normally defending himself, he just took the fist to the face. An expression of shock and disappointment spread across my face.
" IM SORRY BROTHER, BUT I WONT ALLOW YOU TO HURT HER WITH YOUR COLD ATTITUDE"
I sensed that the comments were hurting Vilkas, he really meant no harm when he gave people his cold attitude and dislikes towards others, especially if they are whelp.
I ran into the fight before Farkas could take another swing, grabbing is curled fist.
" Hit Him AGAIN and you'll get a beating from me" I glared into his eyes. I could sense that he never enjoyed hurting his brother, but his feeling got the best of him. But something was up. Normally he was kind and gentle.
He relaxed
" Sorry Kiold, sorry Vilkas" He ripped his hand out of my grip and headed into Jorvaskr.
I turned around to see that Vilkas had disappeared. Aela was standing over by the door about to head in
" Aela, where did Vilkas go?"
She turned around and pointed to the Skyforge. I thanked her and walked my way towards The Skyforge.
It was already dark out but the fire lit up Vilkas as he sat there, watching the flames.
" Hey Vilkas"
He snapped his head and looked at me, then focusing back on the fire
" oh.. hey Kiold"
His tone was saddened, unlike his normal I couldn't care less voice.
I sat next to him and stared into the flames
" So what was that fight all about?"
He sighed
" Kiold, I can trust you right?"
I was shocked, he never tells me stuff and I could tell that this was going to be good.
" Of course you can Vilkas"
" I like Alexdon, a lot, but I know she doesn't like me because I'm cold hearted, rude and obnoxious" He placed his head in his hands
" No you're not Vilkas, that's just how whelps see you as because they don't truly know you like I do" I put my right arm around, attempting to comfort him.
" Alexdon hates me, Farkas is out to kill me, you can't stand me.."
" Excuse me?!?! You are the best brother ANYONE could ask for. Farkas is the I want to annoy people with my kindness, and he gets over heated quick, especially recently. I love your company Vilkas, I could never hate my brother, and that unfortunately includes Farkas"
We laughed.
"Thanks Kiold, but what is wrong with Farkas, he would never lash out like that" I sighed at the question
" I don't know, I was gonna ask him but he's gone out with Aela and Alexdon, and hey, why didn't you fight back?" I asked
" I wasn't in the mood to Beat my brother up, not today. Maybe you could talk to Alexdon when she gets back??"
I smiled, nodding
" I'll be more then happy to, come on, let's head back"

As we entered Jorvaskr, Farkas turned around as soon as he saw Vilkas, and he rushed down to the living quarters.
Vilkas sighed and followed after him.
As I walked over to Alexdon and Alea,
Alexdon ran over to me and trapped me in a hug.
" woah, what's up with all the happiness??" I questioned, squirming out of the hug.
" I'm going to ask Vilkas out, but I don't know if he likes me"
A smile Took up my whole face
" He does.."