Letter to My Love

Dear Laxus,

How have you been? It's been 2 years since I've last seen you. I hope you're doing real well.

I miss you... I know you miss me too... The months that have passed from those two years were difficult without you. I was so scared that Roxy would grow up without you.

I told her where you were and she only told me to tell you that she loves you so much and that you should take care of yourself.

Other than that, Did you hear? Fairy Tail won this recent Grand Magic Games! Not to mention, After the team fight, Gray proposed to Juvia in front of everybody.

It was so sweet... Remember when you proposed to me... You asked Erza to pretend that you were dying and that your last wish was to get married.

When I said yes, I knew that it was meant to be... Not to mention my heart was thumping like crazy when you mentioned you were "dying."

Then you said a miracle happened and that you are now finally recovered.

That was 3 years ago, Oh... How time flies...

But tell me this... What is it like there? Are you enjoying yourself? Remember... Don't enjoy yourself too much.

Maybe someday we could go there together.

I miss you so much Love. I know that you're still reading this so I'll end it soon,

Fairy Tail loves you Laxus, Roxy loves you so much, and I love you to the stars and back.

Love, Rose

"Mom?" Roxy came in my room while I was writing the letter.

" Yes sweetheart?" I looked at her.

"We should go now." She showed a small smile at me. I only nodded then I stood up at my seat then we both walked to the guild.

We entered and it seems that only a few people came today... Maybe they'll come tomorrow. I walked to the back with Roxy.

I left the letter I wrote on a stone that carved "L + R."

Next to it was Laxus' grave. I thought that he'd go walking around for a while then later he'd read it.

Small tears fell from my eyes and they rolled down my cheeks. The small rustling of the leaves and the blow of the breeze was calming but saddening at the same time.

"I love you Laxus... Please Rest well." I mumbled to the wind.

...

Mew!~

~~Rose