My reason for writing this

This story is supposed to be a Christmas-themed horror story, but it's about Santa's true intentions. I've never watched Krampus, or any Christmas horror, nor have I read one, so I'm somewhat new to the genre. If this story gets finished in time, I will, hopefully enter this book in the Watty's. This book is, now, my number one priority.

Now, I need to explain my inspiration. Great.

Back in my sophomore year of highschool, I had a project I had to do, and that was "Write a short story. It could be any genre at any time." I thought that this would be the hardest thing to do, since my English II teacher loved horror. I didn't write the minimum amount of sentences, because of time limitations (I only had thirty minutes), so I turned in something simple.

"I walked in the cold, dark hallways of the large house, until I heard a scream. The ear-piercing scream almost deafened me. I walked back to the sound of the screaming, until I heard a little girl. I sprinted faster, until I saw it. It looked like a twisted dog.... or cat. It shreeked as it continued to eat the girl's insides, using the blood for refreshments."

I got my paper back around two weeks after everyone else got theirs. My teacher told me that she couldn't stop reading the story. It was near perfection for my grade. The paper also had a note on it. "Get this proofread, and get it published." Well, it's here, and now you guys can read it.

Q: What does this have to do with Christmas horror stories?

A: Well, that was where I got my start on horror stories in general. Christmas is one of my favorite holidays, Thanksgiving being my absolute favorite because of the food. There might be a lot of Christmas horror stories, but I've only heard of a few, so I'm just catching onto the genre.

Q: Are you going to treat this like a special kind of horror?

A: We shall see.....

Q: What happened to the fanfictions?

A: I'm updating the grammar and the flow. They'll be back, and, hopefully, they'll be better than before.

____________________________

If there are any other questions you want to ask, put them in the comments. I will answer them as soon as I can.