§ Chapter 11 §

JUST A WARNING! IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW DUCKING APPLES ARE MADE THEN I SUGGEST YOU STOP READING.^-^ I'll let you know when its (bass boosted) n o t s a f e( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡~) 

Adrien pov

"I ducked up Plagg!" I threw a rock in the pond as it skipped and sunk.  "I let my stupid feelings get in the way of me! She shouldn't have a bunch of rules chaining her down!" I threw another rock as it splashed in the water. 

 "That's just like being born a prisoner!" I yell as I picked up a bigger rock and tried to throw it in the water but it dragged me with it and there I go all wet. I moved my soaked hair out of the way, sighing, hearing Plagg laughing his ask off. 

"Plagg!" 

"What?! Its funny! Hahahaha!"

 "That's not helping!" I say.

 I looked up in the sky seeing the clouds move, but noticed something black fluttering closer and closer. 

"Oh...shiz! PLAGG!" I got out of the water and splashed through onto the land, "Whats going on?!" he follows me, "Akuma!" I say, 

"Kid! Its still following you! Its catching up!" he says. "Quick! Transform! The akuma won't hurt you if the miraculous is activated!!"

 "What?! AHH-" I trip and fall face first. I look up, seeing the black butterfly on my ring, looking at me. "Plagg?" the butterfly sinked into my ring, "Adrien! Don't give in! Don't listen to him!" 

Adrien, I am Hawkmoth and I understand your problem, you love someone but can't have them. I can give you the power to have whatever you want. Only if you say yes. "No! I don't want you here!!" I cover my ears, But Adrien, think about it you can have the girl of your dreams, your Genie Girl, your y/n. You can destroy those rules and have her to yourself. "ADRIENNNN!!" I looked at my trembling hands, noticing black drops landing on them. Black tears. You're in pain Adrien, admit it.  Just say yes.....his voice hissed the words. They sent shivers down my back despite I was still sitting  there soaking wet, I looked up, no longer hearing Plagg's voice. I stood up, "Yes Hawkmoth" "Adrien!!"

*sucks on straw hard*

Sorry I was getting the last bit of my Pineapple milkshake

Your pov

I sat on my bed in my bottle curled up. I have to be careful next time. I couldn't wait to tell him how they let me go just like that. My bottle was opened, and then I saw...wait who the fluff is that?! 

He looked just like Chat Noir, but his skin tight pleather suit was dove white, along with his ears and mask and the bell of his zipper was silver. His toxic green eyes looked directly into mine. 

But he can't be Adrien! Only he could open the bottle! "Y/n..." he trails his fingers along my cheek. "Master? Are you okay?" I ask him cautiously, while taking a step back as my back hit the wall. Fizz. I forgot my bottle was on a shelf- on the wall. 

*slurps up drool*

( ̄¬ ̄)Uh....HELLO? SKIP IT BOI! ITS NOT SAFE! ITLL BLIND YOUR CORNEAS!( ̄¬ ̄)

"I feel better than ever mi amor.~" he licks my cheek. I try to avoid it , "Don't be afraid of me mi amor, I just had an upgrade to myself that's all"