s i x

T⃣a⃣e⃣h⃣y⃣u⃣n⃣g⃣ P⃣o⃣v⃣

"I....I want to kill him."

Kill him??Who!??Me!!Oh no!What did I do wrong??Please have mercy on me lord!!

"Really?It'll be hard,but I'll be with you every step of the way."

It'll be hard to kill me?I don't think so...not for her.Bro,she can probably kill with the flick of her finger in my head.

She smiles at him.Wow her smile is really pretty.I wish I could make her smile like too,but all she does is yell at me.I don't even know her name.

???P⃣o⃣v⃣

"I just need information.Do you know where I could get some?"

"I don't know where,but I know a guy with information about the place."

I smile widely.

"That's great!Who is it."I clap.

"Well...I wouldn't trust him if I were you,but he does know a lot."

"Ohh....I guess that's fine.Tell me."

>>>>>

"He's name is Jung Hoseok.He is the leader of mafia gang called Bangtan.I know that he always goes to Seoul Nightlife every Thursday's."He does some typing things.

He presses the enter button and faces me.

"This is what he looks like."

I bend down and look at the computer.It was young man around my age with purpleish hair.

It was young man around my age with purpleish hair

"Damn...he's hot."I chuckle before looking back at him.

"It's perfect timing,today's Thursday an-"He cut me off

"Be careful...please.This is very dangerous and...I don't wante anything to happen to you."He gives me a worried look.

I stand on my toes and kiss his cheek.

"I'll be fine,I promise."I give him a soft smile.

He sighs and smiles back at me.

"Okay.I love you."

I chuckle.

"I love you too."

I walk away.I put my mask back on and grab Taehyung's arm walking out the door.

"I'm coming for you...Jeon..