[14]

Taehyung Pov

We were sitting on the bench waiting for the train to come,I could tell Narsha was tense and worried about something.This Jeon guy probably is a really bad guy,I mean why would Narsha go through all this just to kill him?I want to ask her about her past but I feel that she'd just yell at me again.

"Narsha,what's wrong?You seem so worried."I place my hand gently on her back.

She looks at me an innocent look that makes my heart flutter.How can she be so cute and beautiful but be so devilish and..scary inside?

"That's because I am.We're being tracked and I can't keep guard down."

We're being tracked?By who?Probably by that Jeon guy.He either wants her dead or wants her to himself.Or maybe he's afraid that she'll find him so he's trying to keep her from doing so.

"Don't worry too much.Ill protect you."I show her a small smile.

Her face gets red and her eyes widen before she looks away.Wow...this girl is so confusing.One second she's all tough and scary but the next she's all cute and red.I admire her so much.

~~~~

Narsha Pov

We got on the train and sat at the end of the train so no one would notice us.

Nothings happened and I feel that's a bad because anything could happened when it does it could be a moment when I have my guard down.I want to protect Taehyung but I can't do that when I can't even protect myself.

This ride will probably take a long time and I already feel my eyes go heavy.I look over to Taehyung to see him on his phone texting somebody.

He probably misses his regular life,I feel terrible that I took all that away from him.Im so selfish,right now he could be with his friends talking and laughing but instead he's here with one of the most wanted criminals in Daegu.Sometimes I regret bringing him with me....but he hasn't complained.

I look back at the phone to see who he was texting.

'Taeyeon 🔥❤️'

I frown my eyebrows,what's with those emojis?I back at him and see him smiling widely,Does this person really make him smile his much?Ive never seen him smile a genuine smile.

"Who's that?"I look at him confused.

He looks at with at and his smile disappears which hurts my heart a lot.

"My.......girlfriend."He looks away.

My eyes widen as my heart beats out of fear and...heart break.He did all of this with me...telling me he loves and having sex me to find out he has a girlfriend!?I feel so betrayed and disappointed.He's just like Jungkook,a fucking liar!!This probably why did want to tell me he thought we were this morning.

"Well my ex...because I've found someone love even more."He pokes my nose while smiling.

My heart beats loudly again.This guy is always playing with my heart!!Damn it!!

"Damn it Taehyung!!You scared me!!I thought-"He cut me off.

"I'm sorry,I didn't mean to scare you,I love you."He lifts my chin and kisses me deeply.

I want to tell him I love him too but this kiss is stopping me.

~~~~~

Once we got off the train,I put my guard back up.I was one step closer to Jungkook which means more dangers are coming my way.

We got outside and inhaled the air.So many memories came rushing back,some good and some bad,but most were bad.Its feels good to be back home but at the same time it feels scary and terrifying.All the reasons of why I went daegu and why I became a criminal happened here.The only way I could relieve myself is to kill Jungkook.And I won't hesitate.