PewDiePie ONE

Ok I am Alexander well actually my name is Alexandra...
I'm a Transgender British girl/ boy who has been in adoption since i was four.
I am thirteen years old and it just so happened i got called down on the same day my new family would show up as when i was abandoned at this wreck. At least they were understanding here.

You might know my dad as PewDiePie

Yeah I know it's a shocker.
But my mom Marzia is really nice too.
So here's my story.

It was like any other day I was in my room scrolling through news feeds of random sites. When suddenly my name is called over the intercom and said I had to go down to the "lobby".

I was so confused and I thought to myself as I was walking down the hall "Why would they call me down. I'm nothing important. Who knows maybe they're kicking me out"
But as I walked into the room I stood face-to-face with a very tall man and a slightly tall woman and they looked very young.

The man greeted me with a very very strong Swedish accent "hello.  My name is Felix. We are your new family.  Would you like to get your stuff."
The lady just giggled and said "my name is Marzia. I'm your new mother."  her voice was very thick with an Italian accent.

They sounded very caring but I didn't know whether to trust them or not.

I mean come on I never met them before they've never met you before. it's kind of crazy
But that's the orphanage life for you alright.

I gave in and ran to my room to pack all my stuff but as soon as I walked in my room I heard footsteps behind me.

Felix and Marzia were in the doorway as I was walking to my dresser to get my stuff.

"what's with the guy clothes it says that you are a female." Felix asked in a concerningly rude voice.
I looked at him with discussed in my eyes as I said "I'm trans! that's very rude to say!"

Marzia covered her mouth in disbelief " Felix don't be so mean! We haven't gotten her... I mean him home yet and you're already going to start picking fights. You're better than this Felix"
He looked at me with concern  and said "I'm sorry  I thought you were just a tomboy... I'm sorry I offended you Alexandra..." Felix gets a weird face and headed towards the doors outside.

I sigh as I stuff my box with clothes, "Alex..." I mumble under my breath.

Marzia helps me pack the rest of my clothes up and helps me get it in the back of their car
"He will loosen up, he's a bit up tight... but in a good way. Just wait and come around, we just want to make you the best you possible." Marzia holds onto my shoulder and smiles as she helps me into the car.