2~ What Happened To Forever.

This morning I wake up and I see Jasper sitting at the foot of my bed

This morning I wake up and I see Jasper sitting at the foot of my bed. "Hey," I say. "Hi, come on let's go talk outside," he says.

I go to brush my teeth and wash my face and I walk outside and Jasper continues to walk. As we continue to walk I know where we're going. He stops in the meadow and turns to me.

"We're leaving Forks," he says. "No no we can't just leave Bella here, No I won't I won't leave Bella here alone," I say. "You don't have to," he says. "What do you mean?" I ask. "You're not coming with us," he says. "What?! So you and the rest of the family are gonna just leave me here by myself?" I ask. "Yes," he says.

"Y'all can't do that! Why would y'all do that- it's because of last night isn't it?" I ask. "Yes," he says. "Jasper that's nothing. It was nothing!" I say. "But what I always feared. I'm not right for you Ana" he says. "Yeah, you're perfect for me," I say. "No I'm not and the family agrees you don't need us in your life," he says.

"Y'all are my family everything that I've ever known, and family sticks together," I say. "Don't you see we're not a family, we're just a group of monsters that live with a measly little human" he says.

"I'm coming with y'all Jasper!" I say. "No you're not," he says. "Yes, I am!" I say. "We don't want you to come, Anastasia," he says. "So you're saying you don't love me anymore?" I ask. "Yes I don't love you and I don't want you," he says.

"We're supposed to be together forever. What happened to forever?" I ask. "I don't want to spend my forever with you," he says. "Why?" I ask. "I'm going back to Maria she's my true mate you're just something I needed to finally get over her and I see I'm not so, I'm gonna go look for her until I find her and we're gonna spend forever together," he says and when he says that the tears start to flow.

"So what I was just something to play with?" I ask. "Exactly I'm glad that you get it, look let's just end this conversation but promise me one thing," he says. "No! I'm not promising you anything," I say. "Then promise Carlisle or Emmet and the rest of the family that you attempt to hurt yourself or take your life okay?" He says. "Whatever just go!" I say.

He comes up to me and kisses my forehead and the next thing I know he's gone. I start to walk back to my treehouse with a trail of tears.

Jasper's POV

I get back to the house and everyone was waiting for Edward and me to come back. "How did she take it, Jasper?" Rosalie asks. "Not well," I say. "Of course she didn't we're just leaving her here!" Rosalie spats.

"Look I get us leaving Bella but Anastasia is family we're all that she knows," Rosalie says. "It's for the best," Edward says. "Look I may be able to stay away from Ana for a few years but for the rest of her life I don't know about that if I'm being honest," I say. "We understand that Jasper and I hope you don't, she's like my real daughter," Esme says.

"And you do what's best for her, I know she'll find happiness soon pain never lasts forever," Edward says. "You're right Edward let's just go for the first time in my existence I'm exhausted," I say.

We all vamp speed down to the garage and Edward and I will go to Brazil together so the other couples won't make us grow missing our mates. We drive past Anastasia's treehouse and I smell her scent and I hope this isn't the last I will. "I will love forever Anastasia Cullen" I say in my head.

Author's Note:

Hey everyone! Thank you for reading this fanfic I just published my very own book called Gems! Please check it out, I promise it'll keep your attention and excitement!