5~ Another One Bites To Dust.

Today is Friday and Bella and I are at school sitting in my car because it's our free period and lunch is about to start

Today is Friday and Bella and I are at school sitting in my car because it's our free period and lunch is about to start. How about we sit with Mike and the rest of our human friends today?" Bella says. "Uh okay, I'm cool with that," I say.

The lunch bell rings and we both go inside. We enter the lunchroom and walk over to their table. "It was on all fours and it was taller than a person, a bear maybe?" Angela says. "Or an alien you're lucky you didn't get probed," Mike says and they all chuckle.

"You know you're not the only one, my dad has been getting reports at the station saying that some hikers have been killed by some bear but they can't find the bear," Bella says. "Haha last time you clowns doubt my girlfriend," Eric says.

Mike turns to Bella and me with a smile, "So Bella and Ana are back?" He says. "Yeah, we guess so," I say. "Cool so now that the two of you are eating and speaking and you know gotta get that protein in there, how about the three of us go see a movie or something," he says. "Um sure," I say and Bella nods.

"Cool um we could see love spelled backward is love, I know it's a dumb title but it's a romantic comedy," Mike says. "No no romance, how about face punch," Bella says. "Face punch?" Mike says. "Yeah, it's an action," I say. "Yep it's totally I and Ana's thing," Bella says.

"Hey, we should invite more people to come, hey do you guys wanna go see face punch?" I ask the rest of the group. "Uh yeah Mike we were supposed to go see that movie remember and it was explosives and punch faces," Eric says. "Movie night with Ana and Bella!" Jessica says.

We're at the movies and Bella and I are getting the tickets. "Can you sit in the middle between Mike and Jacob because I don't wanna sit beside Mike?" I said. "Yeah sure," Bella says.

We walk away from the booth and inform Mike and Jacob of the plan for tonight. "So Angela is sick with the flu and Eric is taking care of her and Jessica bailed," Bella says. "So it's just us four," I say. "Great!" Jacob says.

We walk into the theater and I sit beside Jacob and Bella sits on the other side of Jacob in the middle of Jacob and Mike. The movie is so terrible and out of nowhere, Mike runs out. We go after him as he runs into the bathroom.

"What a marshmallow, you two should hold out for someone with a stronger stomach," Jacob says and Bella and I laugh. "Yeah we'll do that," I say. My phone rings and it's Kate Denali, "Hey I gotta take this" I say to Bella and Jacob and walk into the restroom.

"Hey," I say. "Hi Ana how have you been," she says. "I'm fine I mean Bella and our friend Jacob have become really close so everything with me is good," I say. "Well good I just had to make sure you were alright," she says. "Who told you to call?" I ask. "No one" she lied. "I may have not lived as long as you have but I wasn't born yesterday who told you to call me," I say. "Fine it was Rosalie and Emmett they wanted to see if you needed anything or you were doing fine," she says. "Well tell them that I am and thank you for being the only people from my immediate family to check on me," I say. "Well if you need anything just give me a call," she says. "Okay bye," I say.

I walk out of the bathroom and Jacob looks as if he's about to kill Mike and it reminds me of ninth grade with Jasper and Mike at the movies. "What's going on?" I ask. "Do you want me to put you in the hospital?!" Jacob says to Mike. "Jake what are you doing the movie is over, you're really hot," she says. "I don't know what's happening I gotta go," Jacob says and rushes out of the movie theater.

It's been two weeks since Bella and I have seen Jacob we've been trying to call and text him but we've got nothing back in return. Today Charlie wanted to spend some time with her Bella, so I decided to take a walk in the woods.

I'm on the reservation and I start to hear rustling so I hide behind a tree. I see a snow-gray wolf come out of the bushes and by her eyes, I could tell it was a girl like a wolf from my dream. I fell and backed away but it came closer but it wasn't in an aggressive way it seemed like he was being submissive to me.

I could tell the wolf was female by her eyes and she was so pretty to be a boy wolf. She lies on her stomach and puts his head on my leg and I reached out and pet her head and she snuggled into my touch. She stood up and nodded her head telling me to follow so I do.

She takes me to this clearing and she lies down on her stomach and sits down leaned up against her. "Hi I'm Anastasia Cullen," I say expecting no response but the wolf reacted to my name specifically my last one. "My family moved away and left me behind even my boyfriend Jasper, it's just me and my best friend Bella, I thought I had another best friend Jacob but he hasn't been answering our calls or text messages another one bites to dust," I say as I pet her and she's loving it.

I hear a howl in the distance and she immediately stands up. "You have to go?" I ask. She nods her head and nuzzles her head to mine and then she leaves.

Author's Note:

Hey everyone! Thank you for reading this fanfic I just published my very own book called Gems! Please check it out, I promise it'll keep your attention and excitement!