The first kiss

Several years later

"Im in collage now leading a good life."

I said to my best friend Sara over the phone.

"Thats really good for you Jade."

"Well i got to go now sara bye"

I hang up the phone and go to my next class but then i see him Jake.

"Jake it me remember the girl you tried to rob?"

" Oh yeah i never got ur name by the way hots stuff"

"Its Jade" i said "Catch yah later"

I went to my dorm room after class. I looked in the mirror heres what i saw. I saw a purpled haired girl. The hair was in a braid. The eyes were a black color. The lips were a bright red. The shirt was a slanted shirt that showed part of my stomach. The shorts were black. I walked out of the bathroom and laid on the bed. I put in my ear buds and listened to my music. Shortly after I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in its open"

Just then someone walked in she never thought to see. Jake. He walked in and layed on my room mates bed.

"Thats Riyas bed" i said

"I know" he said

I sent a text to sara saying

"Sara i really like Jake but im not sure if he likes me got any ideas on how to find out?"

3 minutes later i got a txt back it said

"Come on to him try moving closer but dont bring out ur knifes u no guys dont like tht keep them a way Jade"

I sent a text back

"Thanks Sara and ill make sure my knifes stay a way from him"

I moved closer to Jake. He moved toward me and we fell on the floor cuz mine and Riyas bed are separate. We moved next to each other and our lips connected. We were kissing. Sparks were flying. I quickly pulled away.

"Im sorry I cant do that I got to go to class"

I grabbed my books and ran out of the room. When class was over i walked out. Someone tripped me. All i heard was the sounds of people laughing. i got up and pulled out my knifes. Everyone stopped laughing. i got my stuff and ran away crying. When i was almost to my dorm now walking i felt and hand on my arm. It was warm and comforting. I looked. It was none other than Jake. I pulled away.

"I need time to think"

I walked away and i got to my dorm. I walked in sat my stuff down and found my ipod and put the earbuds in my ears. About a hour later i heard a knock on my door

"Its open" i yelled

Jake walked in sat on my bed and put his hand over my cheek. I think i might actually like this guy. he slid his hand down and off my chin. He leaned in and kissed me. This time i didn't pull away i kissed back.

"Why the sudden change in attitude" he said when he pulled away

"Because i sick and tired of shit thats happening around me" i said

I leaned back in and kissed him again and he didn't pull away. He kissed back.

"I have to go now its my next class"

We were kissing for the longest time. Well it felt like that to me. I was lucky Riya didn't walk in