chapter 1

The sun rays plays peek-a-boo through the curtains which is swaying in the morning chilly wind. Our prince is hiding his face under the pillow to escape from the light but his dear hp kaka is not allowing him to enjoy his sleep further. Rubbing his chocolate orbs which has the power to make anyone go under his spell and having a cute pout he sat on his masculine king size bed.

"What kaka why do you always disturb my beautiful sleep" he complained in sleepy voice yarning.

No one will believe he is a prince who is 24 now and is going to claim the throne soon. He is giving a picture of such a cute adorable kid.

"Arnav baba get ready soon your papa is waiting for you. He wants to talk to you about very important matter"

"Do you know what he wants talk about?" he asked still in his sleepy mood.

"Haan ofcourse baba to choose a bride for you" hp said as a matter of fact.

"Ho no, not again. I'm not that big to get married" he got very irritated by this matter.

"Haan Haan you are always a kid. Did you see yourself in mirror or not. You are 24 now and soon going to attain 25 still you are calling yourself a kid" arnav's mom rani Ratna Singh Raizada complained pulling the blanket away from him who is relaxing in his bed thinking deeply whether to getup or not.

"Why? Don't you think I'm still a kid" he said hugging her finally coming out of bed.

By the time maharaja Aryan Singh Raizada also came there to witness the cute scene before him.

"You will be our kid even if you are 50 but you have responsibility to take this country after me. That to before you attain 25 along with your wife to take the throne of rani. So you just have some months in your hand to be ready with your wife" he said patting his head who is still hugging his mother resting his head on her shoulder.

"But I'm bored dad. How many girls will you show me. I don't feel anything for anyone."

"Yes, I can understand but what to do you have to do this. Maybe you can get someone today"

"Whatever, I going to take bath meet you at dinning" with that he kissed his mom and dad's cheek and went to have his pleasant bath, singing and dancing all the way in his usual jolly mood.

Raja and rani smiled seeing their son's antics. And other servants too smiled seeing the sweet family. Raja and rani of Lucknow are not the bossy persons they are very kind and polite. To Cherry on top prince Arnav Singh Raizada is such a gem of person. They knew he will be a perfect king like his ancestors maybe even more than them.

The prince of Lucknow will not be shown to the people before they attain throne. The people will have only the knowledge of who is next person to throne whether its prince or princess. Every training for the prince will be given inside the palace. And our cute prince is excel in everything thing. He enjoys leaning new things no matter what, he just want to learn new things.So the people don't know how their prince look like. But they knew that he is a person of golden heart. And now they are eagerly waiting to see their prince with his princess to make the lead.

****
Here's the first part of the story. It's my first humour trial. Hope you like it.

If you like the story and want more please take the strain to press vote button. Thank you.