Jaeden

Jaeden: Y/N! Hey!
Y/N: Hey Jaeden! It's been monthsss
Jaeden: I knowwww. I miss you
Y/N: How aya?
Jaeden: goodddd. Just missing you :(
Y/N- We've already established that you miss me 😂
Jaeden: 😂
Jaeden: I was texting you because the rest of the cast and I are here and we want to meet you
Read

I sighed, throwing my phone to my side, Jaeden had been my best friend pretty much since we were born. We were still pretty close, but we were starting to drift apart, we drifted even more apart when he started to film his new movie. Don't get me wrong, I am happy for him, I just sometimes get upset at the fact that I'm slowly losing him.

I bit my lip, I was stressed out. I have been getting bullied a lot lately, since he left I mean, and it's just took a toll on me. I took about 10 minutes to think and then I finally replied.

Y/N- I don't know. I've been stressed out lately. A lot of things happened lately.
Jaeden- Wow. You were quick at replying. Pleaseeee  come, even if you feel awkward or something you can just hang with me. And you won't feel awkward because all of my friends are all awkward freaks 😂

I sighed, dropping my phone once more before replying.

Y/N- Fine. Where and when
Jaeden- tomorrow at the skate park at 11am
Y/N- I'm going to feel really awkward walking over to your friends alone randomly.
Jaeden- I'll wait for you somewhere so that we can walk together so at least you'll feel like you know someone and you won't be walking to them alone
Y/N- Okaii

I sighed, blowing a bit of hair out of my face. At least I get to see Jaeden again.

The next morning I woke up at 10 so that I could get there around about the right time. I'd text Jaeden late at the night to meet up with me outside of our favourite childhood place to go, the sweet shop on Lost Street.

When I arrive there I see Jaeden waiting there. I instantly run to him and embrace him.
"I missed you." I whispered.

"I missed you too. What happened to your cheek?" He asked me, looking at the cut one of the bullied had gifted me.

"Oh nothing."

"It shut down." He said looking at the shop.

"Yeah, it's depressing."

On the walk to where his friends were we were catching up on who's who.

"The annoying ones Jack. The curly ones Wyatt. The girl is Sophia. The kind one is Jeremy. The good singer is Chosen. And the one from stranger things is Finn." He told me. I smiled at him.

When we got to the skatepark I smiled at all of the ones who were there.
"This is Y/N!" Jaeden told them all. I felt really awkward so when they were all talking I sat alone at the side. Jaeden kept sending glances, which I could read it as him telling me to join in with them.

"Do you skate Y/N?" Jack asked me.

"What? Oh, um, yeah. Wait, what? No." I said, all of my words jumbling together. We all laughed, but it soon turned to the lone conversation.

Jaeden sent me a glance, tilting his head.
"Anyone want ice cream?" He asked.

"YES!" Screamed Finn. All of the others agreed.

"Y/N. Come with?" He asked. I nodded and stood up.

When we were a bit away he finally said something.
"What's wrong?" He asked, I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, last time I saw you, you were the most bubbly, talkative person I'd ever met. Now, you're still brilliant, but not the same. You're not you." I frowned.

"It's just not been the same since you left." He turned around and grabbed my hands.

"I want you to be you around my friends. They won't judge you. They're literally the kindest people you'll meet. They were trying to involve you in conversation, at least they care enough to do that. Please just talk to them." I nodded.

"Thank you."

"One last thing." I look into his eyes and mouthed 'what?'
"I love you.' He said grabbing my face and kissing it.

"I love you too." I giggle after our 'moment'.

"Now, we need to get ice cream before the others start a riot." He said giggling.

Unedited