Another day...

I woke up and my phone buzzed. I looked threw id Nash Grier followed me on twitter. YAY!! I got up and toke a shower than changed into pants and a white shirt. Then put on vans and make-up.

I went downstairs and my dad was down there. " Morning dad" I said. " Why are you up" he said "Im going to Magcon" "why I thought you went yesterday." "I did but there is 2 parts of it." He just rolled his eyes and and I said bye. I drove off and parked into the parking lot. I went in cause I was late. Then they were talking and taking pictures. I went to Nash's line. and He asked or my number \i said sure. Then I left and went to go eat.

Nash:Hey :) 

Me: Hey

N: Wyd

M: Nothing just at the food court eating hbu?

n: cool and i'm just driving to starbucks.

m:cool , Lucky

n: yep

m:lol im so bored

n: me two

m: well what starbucks are you going to?

N: The one mall

M: Cool In in the mall.

N" Realy

M:Yep maybe we can talk

N: Ya sure that sounds fun but bye gtg Luv Ya.

M: Bye and Luv Y a two.

After waiting I saw Nash he came to me and we talked about stuff. Hethat today was the last day In Florida. I was sad. But we could still text. We walked around and he held my hand.

We went into stores and just looked around. We went into the photo booth and took pictures. en he kept looking at m. He leaned in closer and closer then out lips meet  Then we stopped and we smiled. Then we got out and got the pictures.