It is a dream Part 2

I woke up crying . Because My dad called Nash A Slut. today I just got to stay home and do nothing. So I watched TV and ate some Ice cream. I got Ice cream and got popcorn and drinks and the movie. I watched the movie Frozen cause I wasn't in the mood.

After and hour watching Frozen , then I went for a walk and came back home. I didn't know what to do know. It was 6:00 and me , my mom, and my brother were down stairs. And It was May 8. We heard a gun , but it was nothing.  But before my dad came I texted Nash Goodbye. My dad came downstairs with a gun and pointing it to my mom. He shot her in the head. And Then he shot my brother. Next it was me I was crying to much I tried running away put I couldn't. I ran passed my dad but he shot me. I felt blood and I fell. I couldn't breath. I cried and whispered Luv You Nash.

Then I blacked out. But I woke up. Then My dad put gasoline on me and burned down the house. That's when I died.

- Nash'S P.O.V-

I woke up to yelling of course. I went down stairs and ate. and watched some movies. Then I went to go walk and come back to watch the rest of Frozen. After an hour I went downstairs and it was 6:00. I toke a nap and Hayes and the rest of the boys woke me up , and they were crying.

"Why are you guys crying"

"Cause something happened

" They toke me to the Tvand it said.

" There has been a sad life for the Campbell family. All the family died cause There dad shot His wife and brother and 15 year old Megan in the head and put the house on fire." I started crying , she ...sh-she was gone! I PUNCHED THE WALL AND I THOUGHT TO MY SELF WHY!!!! THAT'S WHY SHE TEXTED ME GOODBYE I LOVE YOU. I WENT upstairs to my room and cried to myself. Then I fell asleep.

- 1 year later.

After my girlfriend died I didn't eat or talk or sleep or drink. I blacked out and went to the hospital ant then they said I was fine. so I left and began to eat and drink and other stuff. But I will never have an amazing life.

THE END!!

R.I.P. MEGAN. I'm Sorry for her and her family. I cant believe she died. I hope you guys like my Fanfic. and again R.I.P MEGAN!! <3