Is this a dream.

After a couple months me and Nash we dating and we kept texting each other. One day I went to the bathroom to take a shower and I left my phone in my room. But I just left it.

- Megan's Dad P.O.V.-

I wonder what Megan keep's smiling about. So when she went to go take a shower I went to her room and looked threw her phone. She was texting a boy named Nash and it was her ...... BOYFRIEND!!! WHAT !! IM GOING TO KILL HER! I pretended to be her and I texted him. Then The water shut off and I left. Then she went in her room. And I just rolled my eyes.

_Megan's P.O.V.-

After I took a shower I put on sweats and a crop shirt. I was going to text Nash until I looked at the messages. Some One wlse was texting him cause I didn't have my phone with me. Wait after I was done taking a shower I saw my dad come out! HE TEXTED HIM!! IM GOING TO KILL HIM !!

I said bye to Nash and went downstairs. Then My dad said.

"Hey there" I just ignored him

"I SAID HI!" I just kept ignoring him until he got my hair and said.

"I know you were texting a Stupid guy!"

"He isn't stupid!"

"Who Nash , He isn't stupid he is a slut" and he kept saying" I want you to break up with him or something is going to happen to you , your mom, and your brother.

I just walked away and went to go take a nap.