Nothing Important

He got himself up from his chair that he had been sitting in. Within, there was nothing, but it didn't matter, as he was fine. Paul was quite well, never seeing much struggle in his life. Never sick, nor worried in this life, thriving as anyone could. He's gotten up from this chair each day, heading off into the world, walking right into a teleportation device.

Each day technology is advancing, as there's never been a drawback in this world. Food has constantly been provided, as well as all necessary resources. From this, no motivation for a true argument has been given, thus little has one opted for war. Instead, these people have taken their time to observe the world they live in. Processing the data of a life form has found to be quite simple; they'll take the parts away, and replacing them elsewhere. Never is there a question of morals, as the soul remains in the body during this process. They've discovered how to transport consciousness after all of their of their hopes and research of explanation.

"Where would you like to go?" The genderless computer voice had asked.

"Anywhere," Paul had told it.

Off he went into the anywhere. A nondescript place of nothing in particular. Still he could breath, as oxygen never was a bother in this world. That was a hassle only existing in our own. For this was a perfect world.

Events still took place, and people still flourished. All life flourished. Though, is it life? It certainly is an existence of social endeavors, continuing along what I can't describe. There has never been a need for physical forms, and yet there is.

Again, Paul had taken the day to walk around, away from others to speak to. If he so desired to, he would go to them, but now wasn't that time. His friends as well wouldn't be missed nor miss his absence. It is all understood, never a doubt in anyone's mind. They shall always be in agreement, even when they shift views. Perhaps they don't hold the same opinions, but certainly agree it matters not.

Paul could hear his feet hitting the ground beneath. He felt no pain, nor worry that he would. He's passed through many lands like this before. They always gave him another emotion that he'd never sensed before. The landscapes that he traveled in were of art, which is a needed resource in this land. For art continues the need to thrive, and sense other emotions, while this world is set for comfort.

He could see to the horizon, the grey ground, and the mystically glowing clouds, spiralling down, as it ever is. A comforting sense of how this world is. He could walk peacefully, knowing he would be fine. Even with the next step, he could be certain of health. A splash was heard, as his foot landed into a puddle.

Last week, Paul's friend John was juggling a chicken, creating happiness for all in the scene. The chicken fluttered about, gliding in the air. It went around in a circle, going about, showing off all of it's feathers and what it looked like. Everywhere. Everything was happy.

Paul enjoyed the entertainment of this world, it all was good, even if it varied in quality. Never would one be unsatisfied in this social world. It was all happy. John would return the chicken to it's machine once it was done entertaining it's audience. The chicken could return to its friends, as it wanted to at this time.

Once he was done with this act, John took a moment to sit down, recalling his prior life. John has had a troubled life, sneaking about. He betrayed many regulations, studying very much in acts the prior society forbid. Along with he would be trying to find great friends to accompany him. Great struggle was within that, as little did they wish to remain loyal. Living in such a new world now, his friends have more reasons to remain. Before, he was fine with his search, and his escapes from custody, back when he didn't know of the perfect world, but now it is good. All is good.