Beep beep, Finn

Jack: where the fuck did y'all go

Jaeden: ??

Jaeden: the kitchen?

Jack: oh

Jack: well I woke up and I was alone

Jack: where's my hubby at

Sophia: u mean Finn

Sophia: he's knee deep in a bowl of lucky charms

Jaeden: hold up

Jaeden: did you just refer to Finn as ur 'hubby'

Jack: yeah bitch u got a problem with that?

Finn: omg me and Jack r married I've been waiting for this moment forever

Jack: lmao jk I hate everyone

Finn: o

Finn: well I aint sharing my lucky charms then

Jack: fuck wait hold up

Jack: I'm sorry

Jack: we can be hubbies

Finn: k good now come up and eat with us

Jack: yes daddy

Finn: what?!?

Jack has closed the chat!

•••

Jack ran as fast as he could up the stairs and into jaedens kitchen. He threw the door open violently, wanting to make an entrance.

"HEY HOES!" He screamed, kicking Millie in the shins and taking her seat next to Finn.

" 'daddy' huh?" Finn questioned him, smirking.

"It was a typo," Jack shrugged, pouring himself a bowl of cereal.

"Wait hold on what?" Millie questioned from her new seat next to Noah, "When did that happen?"

"Like two minutes ago, if you checked the group chat you'd know," Finn flicked a marshmallow at her.

Millie caught it, devouring the sugary treat in a second, "Well we're all in the same house, I figured that wasn't necessary,"

"Hey Finn, dont throw food, my mom'll have an aneurism," Jaeden warned, taking a bite from his toast.

Finn rolled his eyes, "Yeah, yeah, I already know her rules, considering how often I fuck her,"

"That is so not funny," Jack frowned beside him.

But apparently he and Jeaden were the only one who thought so , as everyone else erupted in a fit of laughter.

Sophia giggled, sipping her orange juice, "I think Richie and Eddie are rubbing off on you two," she grinned.

"You sound just like em," Sadie smirked.

Jack and Finn simultaneously rolled their eyes, giving each other amused glances.

"Whatever, you're all a bunch of assholes," Finn glanced around the table grinning.

"Beep beep, Richie," Jack mumbled, he couldn't help but smile.

•••

Hey sorry that was so short! I have a longer chapter planned for the next one!