Meeting

You was walking though junker town not saying a word. No one knew who you was and you did really care. Some whistles fill your ears and men are smiling and chuckling at you. Then out of no where a man got thrown out of the bar. You was old enough to go in there,but you decided just to peek and not cause trouble as you did so you saw a skinny man with bombs on him, and a metal arm and a peg leg. He was laughing. "Oi nice one Roadhog!" He smiled. You look at the man called roadhog.. He was A big man ..fat some might say he was wearing a pig mask and has a tattoo of an pig of his stomach.  They then turned to the door and spotted out and the skinny man pointed you out. "Oi what the bloody hell do ya think your doing." He started walking over to you. You yelped and started backing up just to trip over your feet and fall on your butt. At that time they was outside. "Ya didn't answer my question." At that time you was picked up and so was the skinny dude. That fat one had guns pointing at him. "The Queen wants to see all of you." You jumped. "Why the Fuck does she wanna see me for." They just looked at you. "Cause you working with junkrat and Roadhog." One said. You guys was then taken to the Queen. After a log trial you guys was kicked out but the queen asked you something before that happened. "Where are you parents?.." You bowed your head. "Dead...they are dead..all I have is my dog....and Junker town YOU CANT THROW ME OUT." you growled. You then got punched in the back out the head. "DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE WITH THE QUEEN." you stayed quite and they then started walking you guys out...they kicked out out. "Well that's a fine how do you do." Junkrat said looking at roadhog. He then went on his little rant. You then saw the doors open and out came Abby your husky. She ran at you and you petted her. "Ok listen you two." You stood up looking at them. "...." You just stared. "Ok listen you guys got me kicked out So I'm going with." (Your talking about the heist he said they was going to do.) "Bullshit you are." Junkrat growled. "We don't we a lil girl slowing us down." Not saying a word you tackled him and pinned him down you then felt a sharp cold metal hook out you neck. "Let.him. go." You stood up, and looked at him holding up your hands.  "Ok fine just let me go to get put of this place and as soon as we find somewhere else where I can stay I leave. "..." Roadhog looked at you and gave a slight nod. You guys then started making a boat out of scraps you found and took off.

(( I hoped you liked the first part :3