Family

You was still asleep Abby curled up next to you. Her heat was keeping you warm. "Ya I kinda want an kid what can I say." He looked. "Look roadie its gonna be hard and-" roadhog cut him off. "Yeah very hard. " junk rat looked down at you sleeping body. "She don't have an family ya know that...dog is all she has, I also know how it feels to not have an family." He looked at scooted closer to roadhog who didn't seem to mind he then placed his head on his arm yawning. "Ok fine but she might get hurt." Roadie looked Down at Junkrat. "She is an junker she can handle her self." He smirks looking at roadhog and smiled. He then climbed on top of roadhog and kissed him softly. Roadie kissed back but made it short as u turned in your sleep he pued way. Junkrat whined but let him pull away.   "Ya no fun you know that!?" Roadie just smirked. "I know. " he then looked as they could now see  lights of a new land. You soon woke up and got the  news that hey you now are adopted taken back by this you just laughed, but stopped as they was serious. "But we are not keepin that dog." You looked. "What no I'm not getting rid of her!!." You hugged her tightly and she was wakened up. She barked and sniffles your face and licked it. "She can keep it." Road hog said. You smiled and hugged him the best you could. You finally had a family.