Chapter 2 - Her

CHAPTER 2 IS HERE BOIIIII!!!
\(^O^) /
The song on top is Panic! At The Disco - Emperor's New Clothes

let's get into the story!
(-_-)

Nightmare POV
As I saw her, she looks creepy and badass in her suit. She has a creepy smile and her left eye is Venom Green and Dark Blue.
"Hello, Gansy. We need to talk. Have a seat."

My POV
"Sure." I sat on the couch while my pet Neon Dragon, Neon (he is from the game Dragon City), I carry him and put him into my arms and petted him. "So, Boss, what do you want to find me?"

He said : " I want to know about you, your AU and personalities."

"Well, I start from me, my full name is Melancholy Gansy GZTale. My AU is written in my name which GZTale." "Oh, go on."
"Yeah, I am 14 soon, I am Melancholy Ganz's Assistant and now he has a boyfriend so I no longer serve him."

Nightmare POV
"Assistant?" I said. "Exactly, sir." She said. "Alright, now, your personalities." "My personalities that I am boyish, protective over my friends, I have two necklaces which one has a stronger power while the other one is my Zodiac which according to the twelve zodiacs."

My POV
"The twelve zodiacs? Could you say the twelve zodiacs that you mention just now?" "Yes." As i took out my zodiac notebook and say aloud while Horror, Dust, Killer, Swapfell, Cross and Error heard came into the living room and took their seats to listen the twelve zodiacs that i am gonna say. "There are : Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer which is my zodiac that I am born in, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces."

Nightmare POV
She passed her zodiac notebook that she written to let me and the others to see. As I flipped the book, she drew the pictures of the zodiac signs : ♈, ♉, ♊, ♋, ♌, ♍, ♎, ♏, ♐, ♑, ♒, ♓.
"Interesting." Dust said. "This is cool Mel! How do know these?" Killer said. "wHaT iS tHeSe sIgNs mEaNs? " Error said. "Is these signs represents the months where your friends born in? " Horror and Cross asked me. "Yeah, Cross and Horror, that is a nice question you guys asked me."

My POV
As they are talking about the zodiacs, I forgot to draw my drawings. FUCK! "Uh... Boss?" "Yeah?" "Can I.... Like..do something upstairs I have some things to do." As I stood up from the couch and Neon also went to my room as fast, then suddenly, someone grabbed my hand tightly.

Who grabbed my hand?
Nightmare?
Dust?
Horror?
Cross?
Killer or Error?
Guess who grabbed my hand?