Chapter 1 - My day

So uhh.... I delete the part from my undertale drawing so I took my other phone and take a few pictures so I can rewrite in here.
So let's get in the story!
\(^o^)/

My POV
"What a fucking boring day in this hell. " I cursed under my breath while Nightmare is not watching. So, I got fucking bored of the meetings he fucking organized and went into my room to do some random stuff, singing, drawing and etc. Wait...

Speaking of drawing is my favorite time to do when I am bored so I don't have to disturb Nightmare and his gang.

An hour later, Raspberry opened my room and said :"Mel, Boss is calling you to come down, he wants to talk to you. " "Alright, Rasp, could you wait outside while I am changing my clothes? " I said.

"Sure. I'll wait for you at your door." Raspberry closed my door behind him and went to the bathroom to have a nice bath.

After a warm bath, I put on my clothes. My jacket is a poisonous jacket which is suitable for me to put on. The color is a Venom green and Dark Poison green. My T-shirt is a light green while my leggings is a black with green.

My necklace is upside down just like Sans's soul but it is cracked so it is green and dark blue along the heart on my belt is white and the heart is also same as my necklace.

My shoes are just Venom green and dark blue as usual.

About me :
Name : Melancholy Gansy
Real name : (only Killer knows)
Nickname : Mel, Gansy, Gans
AU : GZTale (last time I was in Sonatale)
Gender : Female
Crime : Killing

Personalities :
• I am tomboy
• I am 14 soon
• I am not girly
• I always wear the necklace and belt that reminds me of Melancholy Ganz
• Bestie is just Killer.
• I joined Nightmare and his gang about a few days ago
• I have BF, a bunch of secrets (only Killer knows), boyish, protective etc.

Still my POV
I opened my door and Raspberry saw me."Well, Boss wants to see you, come on." He grabs my hand and went downstairs. We went to the living room and Nightmare is waiting for me patiently. "Wait here." He said.

Nightmare POV
I was sitting in the living room patiently for her. Then, Raspberry came to me and informed me. "You may leave."Sure."
(°^°)
Chapter 2 is next!