Chapter 4 - Awake after 3 days.

MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA haha
(🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪)
Well.... Let's go I guess?

My POV
I After that day I was arguing with Nightmare, I got fainted because he twisted my arm tightly. "I can't remember what happened that day, looks like Chara has erased my mind. I still can remember. " I remembered I was carried by Cross or Dust (I forgot🙂🔪) when I was fainted.

Nightmare POV
After twisted her arm, she has not awaken for 3 damn days. I was still worried that she will avoid or fight me. I still afraid of my daughter.... As I was lying down on my bed.

My POV
I got up from my bed and decided to bath. I carefully silenced my phone so I could not try to wake Nightmare and others while they are sleeping. I checked my phone and the time is 7.19am. I sighed and got into the bathroom.
~tem skip when author is bathing~

Nightmare POV
I got up from my bed lazily and put on my jacket and still don't want to leave my bed.

My POV
After a bath,  I put on my clean clothes. It is a purple shirt with two cyan guns on it before i wear my understuff while my pants are short (not that short.). I went downstairs and took my phone and charger. While playing my phone, I heard some door clicking sounds and went downstairs. It was Dust and Killer, they are quite later than me. They slept about 2AM and woke up 7.50AM. "Sup Kills and Murder. Is Cross, Error, Horror and Nightmare awake yet? If not I am going to put my songs in a higher volume. " I asked them. Killer said : "I think Nightmare is awake while those three are sleeping late. I suggest you go upstairs and put music. " "Very fascinating, Killer. Murder? " I said. "I have to same as Kills. " he said. "Got it." As before I wake up those lazy assholes, I tied my lower braid. "*sighs* these fuckers are so damn lazy. " as I went to Cross's room, I tip-toed without waking him up, he sleeps like an idiot. I sense Chara is awake and told them to keep quiet and unlocked my phone and put this song in a higher volume :

"Hehe... " as I turned on the music and suddenly it begins. Cross opened his eyes and immediately dropped on the floor. I stopped the music and Cross shouted : "MEL I SWEAR TO ASGORE I WILL KILL YOU! " "IN YOUR DREAMS. " I said.

Still my POV
I carefully crawled into Horror's room. Well, he slept peacefully.
I put the music into a lower volume and put the song next to hiss non-exsistent ear :

I started the song and he woke up, took his axe to swing at me, I dodged. "GET THE FUCK UP, HORROR AND GO.DOWNSTAIRS."
I said in a creepy voice and my eyes turned like Chara's. "Okay okay! Jeez. " he said.
~le skip waking up Nightmare by putting the song "Megalo Strike Back Original Lyrics."~

Nightmare POV
"Dad? I am awake from 3 da-" as I got up from the bed and immediately apologize to my MelMel. "I AM SO SORRY DAUGHTER FOR HURTING YOU! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! " I shouted as others went to my bedroom.

My POV
"D-dad? " as he is hugging me and cried into my shirt. "I forgive you, dad. " I said. As he still continued crying in my shirt and patted him on his skull. "I am alive, so don't worry. "

Dust POV
I cried silently and went to hug Mel. She also looked behind, saw me hugging her. She also called the others to join so she can hug them. Horror and I hugged her back, Killer and Cross lying on my lap while Raspberry is sitting on my shoulders, crying. I said my motto, :"The fucking prince and king has arrived... " As they nodded and i went downstairs while carrying my dad in a bridal style.

"Luv ya, Dad. "