Chapter 3

"HE KISSED YOU?" Hanna asked in amazement. I just nodded.

"Hey, I saw you and James hitting things off..."

"Yeah just hitting it off NOT KISSING" ShE answered.

"So do you like him?" I asked.

"Yes but I don't think he's that into me, he probably just sees me as a fan"she said sadly. the band just went onto the stage and started performing. the crowd went wild. I wanted to be just as wild but adam kept taking glances at me and James at Hanna and we didn't want to look crazy.

When the concert was over we went to the hotel, the Beverly Hilton.

"Wanna go to the beach?" James suggested.

"And were are we supposed to get bathing suits?" I asked dumbfounded.

"What I was thinking of didnt need bathing suits" adam said smirking.

"In your dreams honey" I said

"From comrade to honey, i think I could get used to this."

Hanna and I went to the Beverly center to pick out a bathing suit

"this one is nice" I told hanna.

"yeah. for a grandma"

"what I'm not aloud to wear a one piece?" I asked her

"not when you have a body like that and then going swimming with adam levine" she told me.like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"how about this?" I said holding up a black bikini with a thong bottom. the bottom had silver rings on the sides and the top had a silver ring in the middle showing off some cleavage.

"perfect, go pay." she told me.

we payed and Hanna ended up getting a red one piece with cut out at the end of the stomach.

we ended up meeting them at Santa Monica beach. Hanna and i quickly changed and I ended up getting a pair.of short shorts and a black croptop that had cut outs of squares in the back. to make it short I t was very sexy.

The beach was quiet with only some people coming to walk by. As soon as we arrived Adam gave his signature smirk. He stared at me like I was the most beautiful person in the world. But I wasn't.

I was to skinny and my chest is to big. What does he want with me. Why doesn't he go after one of the Victoria's Secret models or someone special-

Adam cut my thoughts off.

'Whats that face''

"Nothing. Just thinking"

"Well, you look beautiful" he said while putting his arm around me.

Kailey was as red as a tomato while James gave her compliments then kissed her cheek. He was such a gentlemen.

"What are we waiting for, let's swim" Mickey shouted.

Me and kailey took our clothes of, while the boys stared in amazement. We started running to the ocean.

Shit. It was freezing kailey went right in while I was running away from the waves. I was about to turn around and sit when somebody lifted me into their arm. I started screaming like there was no tomorrow. Adam was lifting me like I was a baby into the ocean. I was screaming at him to put me down but it was too late. Adam already threw her into the ocean. I was freezing my ass off while Adam was laughing his ass off.

I splashed him knowing it wouldn't be doing much. but it would give him a message.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry." he said when he was done laughing.

"It's alright"

"Okay good so then I could do this" he leaned over and kissed me. it was one of those kisses that made you want to melt. it started off nice and sweet and then he kissed me harder and passionately. this kiss made me want him here and now and I know he wanted me to. i felt something hard in his shorts. wow. Adam Levine thought that I was sexy? maybe he was looking at Kaily. We split to catch our breath. He was looking at me with hunger in his eyes. that look was so sexy.

"why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because you're so beautiful"

I started blushing 50 shades of red.

"What. do you not believe me?, because you are the most beautiful living being I have ever set my sight on" he said with this look in his eyes. I don't know what it was. Love? no i only just met him. hmmm. I wonder. god have I ever mentioned how sexy he is?

"Come on let's go dry up" he said while rapping his arms around me.