Chapter 4

Let me tell you, that it would be easier to dry off when you have a towel. Its not exactly pleasant to dry up in the 40 degree weather of a California night. You asking how i was? i was fine, as warm as could be. i was fortunate to have Adam to wrap his arms around me. Right when his body touched mine i could feel this tingle an then suddenly I'm filled with heat, with passion.

"I should stat heading home. Its a far drive." i said, while Adam looked at me with disappointment.

"You know, you could stay with us. i have a spare bed in my room and in Mickeys room to." he said with a look of hope in his eyes.

" One second. Let me call my mom, i dont want her to worry." I stepped to the side and dialed her number. she didnt pick up until the third ring.

"Hey mom, me and Hannah are gonna sleep by a friend tonight, just wanted to tell you so you didnt worry."

'Thats fine with me, have fun honey. Love you."

"Love ou too, mama" and with that i hung up. When i turned around i saw Hannah on the phone. She probably called her mother too. We might be 23, but we still like to call our parents.

"Lets get going" i shouted and we all ran to the car.

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER.IM STARTINGSCHOOL AND I GONA START A NE THING. ONE CHAPTER PER WEEK. I WILL TRY TO GET MORE IN BUT I AM SUPER BUSY. THANK YOU FOR READING.

XOXOXO Esther