chapter 6

I woke up, not knowing where i was. Then i recalled last nights events at the beach, and concert. And i also remember falling asleep rapped in Adam Levines arms. I  lookes around the room for him nowhere to be seen, so i found it a good opportunity to go and tidy up. i walked into the bathroom about to go to the toilet, instead i encounter a naked Adam Levine stepping out of the shower. Right when i saw him he covered his private parts. Oh my god. I just saw Adam Levines thing.

"I guess we are even now" Adam muttered rapping himself in a towel.

All i could do is stand there with my mouth wide. I never saw one of those things in my life. And before i knew Adam was lifting me up out of the bathroom and threw me onto the bed. I started kissing him, one of those long passionate kisses. I went to unwrap his towel, and he gestured for me to stop. I let go of him and stared him straight in the face.

"I thought this is what you wanted" i asked im in barely a whisper.

"But it isnt what you want" I started smiling like a freak, and i dont even understand why. Because he puts my needs before his? Because he respects my decision? What ever it was, i didnt care because i love him. Wait... nope. i cant bring the L word in, we just met. I dont know how long i was thinking for, but i felt Adam get up.

"Where are you going?" i asked disapointed. he probably got bored of me.

"I will be right back, I just need to get something." And with  that he left the room. Since he left i might as well get ready. I hopped into the shower only taking 2 minutes and changed into an out fit that i bought from the mall yesterday. It was just a pair of jeans and an oversized T-Shirt. I put my hair into a messy bun and put on my combat boots i wore to the concert. I went searching for my bag to get my make-up. i finally found it kicked under the bed. I scrambled through it in search for my makeup bag. I usually dont wear to much makeup. Usually just some concealer, mascara and eyeliner. Nothing special. I walked into the main room just in time to find Adam walk through the front door.. He was wearing jeans and a tshirt. When did he change? I dont know but he did have a bag in his hand that said Chanel.

"Hey'' he said while handing me the bag. I opened it and saw a Chanel, rose gold watch, with little diamonds surrounding the big round face.

"Happy birthday... I f you dont like it we could-"

"Its beautiful. Thank you so much."

I put the watch on my wrist and ran to Adam and kissed him. A nice sweet thank you kiss. we seperated and went to sit in the  couch. We cuddled while watching Pretty in Pink. Could this day get any better?

When the movie was over Adam grabbed me by by the hand and led me to the door.

"Were are we gong" i asked.

"Its a surprize." he said. Dammit. i hate surprizes maybe i should remind him later.

We started driving away from the house and after 20 minutes we were at a boat dock.

"What are we dong here" i asked.

"I told you it is a surprize" Adam said.

We walked through the dock all the way to the end. At the end was a big yacht.

"Surprise" Adam said as i stared at the big masterpiece. He led me onto the bid boat, and the first thing i saw was a candlelit dinner, with a man dressed in a tux waitong for us to be seated.

"Adam, this is to much"

"Anything for my girl" he said and went infront of me and kissed me.

"I will take you to the room to get changed" The butler said to me.

"I will see you in a few minutes" Adam said pckin my lips

I was led into a big master bedroom, with a bed, and on that bed was a long red gown that came put on the bottom to make it flow and had pearls around the top. It was beautiful. The butler stepped out to let me change. I put on the dress, and it was a perfect fit. it was beautiful. It hugged what little curves i had. the only problem was my hair i took it out of the braid and let it flow down free. Now, it looked perfect. On the floor was a pair of black Louie Vuitton shoes. This must have been a fortune.....I stepped out f the room ready to tell Adam this was to much, and ten the boat shook. Shit. The boat left the dock. It was to late. shit sit shit. I stepped out to head to the candle lit dinner. And i saw Adam. Suddenly i got very shy.

"You look beautiful" Adam said staring at me.I lookedup to look at what Adam was wearing. He was in a tux and  a black tie.

"You look...Amazing" I said to Adam

"What? oh this" he gestured to his tux. "Its nothing. On the other hand you look amazing, the dress fit perfectly"

"How did you find my size, and shoe" i asked

"Your friend helped me" Adam said looking lovely. im gonna have to chat with Hannah later about that.

"You guys may sit" The butler said. Adam pulled out my chair for me i sat and he pushed me in, then Adam sat down.

I was wrong. This day can get better.