Chapter III || Dark Temptation

Nialls P.O.V

 I stand completely gobsmacked for around 2 minutes.

What? What? How could she have ran away from me, I thought she liked me.

Oh gosh, I don't know what to do or say.

I remember she lives just across from the football pitch.

I call over Wayne.

Me: ''Wayne, Teagan just le-left me. I kissed her and she ran, I'm going to follow her'' I say, nervosly. 

Wayne's jaw drops.

Wayne: ''Did she not-''

But I'm not concentrating on what Wayne had to say, I didn't care right then, I just wanted Teagan Back.

 Finally I see Teagan on the wall outside my house, I can see her but I don't think she can see me. 

I suddenly start running towards her but stop myself and think to myself, why is she sitting outside my house?

I thought she didn't like me anymore since she ran away?

All these confusing questions were going through my head, I decided that the only way I could get an answer was by asking her.

I slowly, cautiously walk towards the wall where she is sitting, she gets up, straigtens herself and runs.

Me: ''TEAAAGGGAAAANNNNNNN COMMEE BAACCKKKKKKK, I NEEED TO TALK TO YOUU!''

Teagan: ''I CAN'T TALK TO YOU NIALL I'M SORRY OKAY!''

She doesn't stop running though. 

She heads for the park but as she gets there she slows down and sits on a park bench.

I run to the bench and sit beside her, and hug her as we are both panting after all the running.

Me: ''Teagan I'm sorry I shouldn't have kissed you because we only met but I just couldn't resist, I'm sorry!''.

Teagan: ''Nothing for you to be sorry about Niall, it's not you its me!''

She sits up straight looking into my eyes.

Me: ''There is something for me to be sorry about, I've upset you!''

Teagan: ''But you didn't know I already have a boyfriend Niall, I shouldn't have even accepted your invitation to go dancing!''

Me: ''I should have guessed you have a boyfriend how could someone so beautiful not have a boyfriend, its not you fault I should have asked you if you had a boyfriend before asking you to dance, or at least asked one of the boys''

Rain starts to fall but neither of us seem to care very much. 

Teagan: ''I still think I should have told you, but the thing is Niall I don't even love my boyfriend!''

Teagan starts to cry. 

Me: ''Here babe have my hoodie you look cold, please dont cry.'' 

I wrap my hoodie around her and hug her. 

Teagan: ''Thank you Niall, but aren't you cold?'' 

She pulls away from my hug still sobbing.

Me: ''I'll be fine without my hoodie, ugghh I'm sorry I'm doing it again! I just cannot resist Teagan, you are beautiful.''

Teagans eyes sparkly, she's obviously touched by my words and starts sobbing even more.

Teagan: ''Thank you Niall, you are just adorable! But I have a boyfriend Jake, I don't even love him anymore, he has started drinking and smoking, he thinks I don't know, but I know I can tell all the time!''

She starts sobbing heavier than ever. 

Niall: ''Thats horrible babe, maybe you should tell him you know, he might understand.''

Teagan: ''I've tried but he just..''

She doesn't complete her sentence just starts crying even heavier.

Niall: ''He just what, babe?''

Teagan: ''Please don't tell anyone! But he abuses me everytime I even try talking to h-h-im about anything.''

Niall: ''Thats horrible, you deserve much more!''

Teagan: ''Thanks Niall your such a sweetheart, but I can't even imagine what he will do to me if I leave him, I'm so scared Niall.''

Niall: ''Maybe you could try talking to him when he's not drunk or maybe talk to your mum?''

Teagan: ''But he's always drunk thats the thing, I'm not close enough to my mum she would probably punish me for staying with him.''

Teagan: ''I've told you too much Niall, I'm sorry but I have to go!''

Teagan gets up and runs.

I know at this point there is no point in following her back, I think she needs time to think and it's late, it's 12.30 my mum will be wondering where I am since I told her I'd be home an hour ago.