Chapter 4

Disclaimer: J.K.R owns all, knows all, sees all.

I follow Ron onto the train looking for an empty compartment; finally we come to one with only the boy from before in it.

“Hi, can we sit here everywhere else is full?” I ask.

“Sure” he said and nodded. The twins then popped their head round the door.

“‘Listen, we’re going down the middle of the train – Lee Jordan’s got a giant tarantula down there.” They said.

“Right,” mumbled Ron still annoyed about earlier.

“Harry,” said Fred, “did we introduce ourselves? Fred and George Weasley. And this is Ron and Annie, our little brother and sister. See you later then.”

“Bye” I called. Ron could not hold it in anymore.

“Are you really Harry Potter?” he blurted out.

“Ronald!” I said hitting him around the head, but Harry just nodded. Wait I just released he’s my brother, I’m sitting across from my brother and he’s not aloud to know! Just as Ron was about to say something three identical girls walked in.

“Hi is anyone sitting here everywhere else seems full.” The tallest asked, they all had blue eyes and mid length brown curly hair.

“Yeah sure,” I reply, “it’ll be nice to have some girls!”

“Cool, I’m Cara Lowood by the way.” She says sitting down.

“I’m Marcia Lowood.”  Say’s the one with a birthmark on her neck, sitting next to her sister.

“And I’m Lela Lowood.” Say’s the slightly paler one, sitting herself down next to me.

“I’m Annie P-Weasley.” I say quickly fixing my mistake thankfully no one noticed.

“I’m Ron Weasley.”

“You two are related?” Lela says not looking convinced.

“I’m adopted.” I say.

“And who are you?” Marcia asks Harry.

“Harry Potter.” He says the three gasps.

“Are you really!” say’s Lela.

“Wow, cool.” Cara adds.

“Do you have a scar?” Marcia asks.

“Yes.” Say’s harry lifting up his fringe to reveal a lighting bolt scar just like the one on my wrist.

“Wow what happed to your sister Anastasia, mummy told me she lived as well.” Lela said, Harry looked confused and was about to ask something when a small boy walked in.

“Hi, I’m Nevile have you seen a toad I’ve lost mine?” he says.

“No sorry.” he nods and walks to the next compartment.

“So what house do you guys want to be in?” asks Marcia.

“Gryffindor.” We all shout, just as a plump lady comes round with the food trolley. 13 sickles later I’m pigging out on chocolate frogs and Bertie Bots every flavor beans. Ron’s just about to try a spell when a girl walks in already in her robes.

‘Has anyone seen a toad? Neville’s lost one,’ she said. She had a bossy sort of voice, lots of bushy brown hair and rather large front teeth; I’m not sure I like this girl.

‘We’ve already told him we haven’t seen it,’ said Ron, but thegirl wasn’t listening, she was looking at the wand in his hand.

‘Oh, are you doing magic? Let’s see it, then.’ She sat down. Ron looked taken back.